Character Sketch Requests - CLOSED

Hello, I'm Jax and I sometimes offer character art in exchange for some reads and comments. Please note that these are requests, not commissions, as no money is changing hands, and I'd appreciate it if you cite them as such.

Check the status in the Chapter title before submitting a form.

- OPEN means I'm accepting new requests.
- CFCU mean I'm temporarily closed until I clear my queue.
- CLOSED means I'm not accepting requests until otherwise stated.

***

IMPORTANT INFO

Since this is free, there are some limitations:

1. I'm only drawing heads/busts in black and white/with screentones. Examples at the end of the chapter. Expect something a bit more "sketchy", since some of those are actually commission quality.

2. You can only submit one form for one character at a time. If that character is rejected or I deliver a piece of finished artwork to you, you can submit another one.

3. I will accept/reject forms based on whatever I feel like drawing at the time. Characters from already published books will be prioritised. Wait for me to accept BEFORE you begin payment. You will be added to the queue when your payment is complete.

If it's obvious you haven't read through the rules, I will reject your form.

4. These pieces are strictly for personal (non-commercial) use only. They can be used in/for your books so long as you are not making any money off whatever pages they are on. If you self-publish or have a patreon page for your book, please do not include my artwork in/on them.

5. Credit must be maintained. Do not remove watermarks and/or signatures.

If you are posting to your Wattpad book, please tag me at JaxCreation.

If the watermark gets cropped out and/or you are posting anywhere else online, please link to one of the following:
- jaxchan.carrd.co
- jaxchan.owo on Instagram
- jax-chan on Tumblr/dA

6. All finished requests will be posted to this book, some will also be posted to my instagram.

7. Files for download will be provided via PM or Discord. Make sure to save it somewhere you will find it as I can't guarantee I will have a copy in the future!

If you would like a piece of art that is not a headshot/bust sketch or is coloured, please check the carrd link on my bio!

* * *

"PAYMENT"

OPTION A

• Read and comment (minimum 8 in-lines) on 6 parts of Taitenschild or Touch.

The amount of time it should take to read is roughly equal to the minimum amount of time I spend on each drawing.

OPTION B

• Read and comment (minimum 8 in-lines) on 5 parts of Taitenschild or Touch.
• Add Taitenschild or Touch to a public reading list.
• Follow my profile OR give this book/chapter a shout-out on your wall.