(sin) Help

I'm blaming this incident on Ink-

Theres plenty of sin, and a little bit of fluff at the end there.

I hope you enjoy, you sinful lil tea leaves
~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare was sitting at his desk, writing down plans in his study. When quite suddenly, he heard the sound of a portal and a fairly loud thud behind him. Nightmare immediately turned around to which he saw a distressed, panting, flustered Cross on the floor.

Oddly, he was panting heavily and flushed bright purple. He looked like he was hissing in pain, not to mention he was completely on the floor struggling to get up but his arms were much too weak and shaky. To end up face first on the floor he must have teleported in a hurry. Nightmare got up right away, walking over to Cross. "I- I can't walk- Ah-" He squeaks, his voice trembles horribly as he attempts to get up, though his efforts seemed to be in vain.

"Holy shit Cross what happened?!" I asked, helping him sit up.

"I- I was fighting Ink and- MhH- I- I broke one of his vials and it got in my mouth- tasted fucking awful... I- It did something- I- I'm not hurt-" Cross explains quietly, looking to the floor as a realization seemed to hit him. Cross squirmed and hissed as the taller helped him sit up, looking like he was struggling to even breathe. Confused, Nightmare looks him over, searching for any blood or injuries Cross conveniently didn't mention. His curiosity was only heightened when the smaller stifled a gasp as Night put an arm around his ribs and helped him up.

"I'll take you to your room and you can tell me what's wrong with you." Nightmare orders. Cross got the feeling Nightmare knew something was wrong. Not to mention he seemed a bit miffed, likely because of the plans he had to come up with today. Nightmare noticed the nervous look Cross got when he said that, the smaller looking down at the floor. Cross was acting weird...

The two walked down the hall together, Cross seemed a little better. "So, what's wrong with you?" He asks, looking at Cross. "I- I just need rest... I'll be ok..." He muttered. Nightmare continued walking down the hall, figuring Cross was just tired and on edge after such a sudden end to a fight. His panting seemed to calm down and now he just looked pained, and oddly, a little flustered.

Nightmare's POV

Suddenly Cross turned to look at me, looking... hungry. That's the best way to describe it. I mean, hell, he looked like he wanted to fucking hunt me and eat me... In an oddly sexual way.

Cross suddenly stood up straight, tugging me down into a kiss. That alone making me fall into the wall with the suddenness of it. Though I kissed back, after having a five second long gay crisis that is. Though rethinking this I pulled away, extremely flustered and confused. "Cross!" I gasped, looking him over. Cross was never one for being blunt nor bold, normally he's quiet and reserved. That was not quiet and reserved. I seriously contemplated what just happened, only finding it in me to look him over again. What the fuck happened?

Cross was panting heavily, both his eyelights now white wavering hearts, he was trembling badly and his visible joints were flushed purple, his cheeks burning a dark purple as well. "Night... I need your help... Please" He sighed, leaning closer to me. Tugging me into another kiss... I couldn't help but kiss back, still a little nervous and worried about the sudden bluntness. This didn't seem like him at all and it was honestly worrying me. Though even in spite of the immorality of the situation I was still kissing him... If I'm being honest I feel a little guilty doing so, He just felt so nice...

I could feel his need but it seemed so odd, he was confused and concerned too... I couldn't read him like this. Even then, his actions were so... Deliberate, he knew exactly what he was doing.