Chapter 2

I think I found the one, I saw someone get out of a car this morning when I passed through Yuji's school. When I said I found the one because not only was he tall, even with a pair of sunglasses covering his eyes, I could tell he was handsome.

And the most important thing, I felt he was rich, I knew it when someone was rich, it's my special ability, even when people were acting poor, I knew that they were actually rich.

Then he was also wearing a suit and looked like someone important, snapping a quick photo which I didn't know why he was looking at the camera, I quickly ran and headed to Sukuna's place to start my training.

Maybe I should start by being his bodyguard, he didn't seem to have any around, an important person like that should have a least one.

I should train every day, I ended my semester last week and was having a break at the moment, so I can come every day without worrying about my studies.

Walking down the road, I felt myself looking at the picture I had taken again, he really is good-looking. I hope his eyes are pretty. 

But I wonder why I felt like I had seen him before.

--

Right as I arrive at the building, I soon regretted it when I saw it was still lock. And *sigh where do I even start, beside the building there was a parking space, and I did see a car park there but I didn't see anyone going out. 

I saw that car once when Tsuna came to meet me at a cafe, she did say it was her boyfriend's, so, seeing that I would have thought the place would be opened now. 

After waiting for half an hour like a fool, finally the door opened, Sukuna pop out the door and he glanced down to the me that was squatting down beside the door and we stare at each other for quite some time with a scowl both in our face. 

And he wasn't wearing a shirt again, what is up with him, put on some clothes. 

"I didn't think you would still be here" He said, did he know I was here? And he didn't think to opened the door?!

"Was she not loud enough?" He suddenly said as he pinched his chin, his words causing my mind to stop working for a moment. 

Now looking at him properly, sweat glistened down his skin and a satisfied expression was etched on his face. 

"..."

"..."

I'm so glad I plugged in my earphone!

Thank you, whoever song I was playing in random

"I can't believe this" I mumbled causing him to smirk. 

"Well, people don't always come here so early."

"Its 9" I bluntly say

"Even 12 is still early." He said like he didn't do anything wrong. 

'That's like noon already!'

Seeing him actually laughing, more like mocking me. I found myself asking the question that was on my mind all night. 

"Hey, why were you sent to prison?" 

"Hee, was Hime talking about me?" He spoke. He didn't even sound bothered by my question, rather he was proud. 

"..."

He was in his own world right now, was he that happy Tsuna talked about him?

"So?" I ushered.

"I kill a few people" He said like it was the most obvious thing. I felt the color drain from my face. Was he saying the truth?

"The right answer would be, I beat a few people to death" He hummed as he nodded.