Chapter 6

I gulped as I didn't dare to looked at the woman that stood in front of me.

I wasn't anything special, I guess he does have girl come over from time to time. What was I expecting. A man like him surely has needs.

"Um.. I-"

"(Y/n)?" I heard Gojo's voice call me, he didn't call me sweetheart? Was it because his girlfriend was here. I didn't know what made me but I suddenly turned around and started getting in the elevator yet again. I was sure I ran a bit, but my ankle didn't even hurt at all.

Somewhere else hurt more.

But I was stopped yet again, when he caught my wrist, making me looked up at his sky color eyes which was full of worries.

"Aren't you coming in?" He asked. Remembering how I needed to get my medical result I nodded, even though thinking how I was about to meet his girlfriend didn't made me feel any better.

I was doing my best trying not to cry at the moment.

As I finally entered his place, he told me to sit down in his living room, was I seeing things, wasn't there a girl before. "She's in the bathroom" Gojo said as he saw me looking around.

He was probably saying something, but I didn't hear anything clearly as his words rang in my head, his words.. that means there really is a girl here. That was it, a lone tear finally escapes my eyes as I looked down at the floor, I couldn't even stop the sniffle that came out of my nose.

"Wh-wait, why are you crying?" Gojo said as he quickly came to my side, I covered my face between my face, not wanting for him to see. "Did somebody do something to you?" He asked.

"Is your ankle hurting?"

"Sweetheart? (Y/n)?" He called, if I wasn't crying because how shitty I feel right now, I would probably had been amused by how frantic he was. But when you thought you were something to someone, and it turn out it was the opposite.

"What did you do?" Another voice suddenly asked. A feminine and petite voice

"Did you make her cry?!" The voice that weirdly sounded quite familiar.

"You don't make my friend cry, Gojo Satoru!" She shouted as I could hear someone, I guess Gojo being kick and making him hit the groundly loudly. Wait, friend?! I snapped my head up, to see a really familiar long jet-black hair.

"Ts-tsuna?"

--

"Here a glass of water for you sweetheart." Gojo offered me as I finally calm down a bit.

"And some ice for you, Tsuna-chan" He said to Tsuna, as he placed it on top of her ankle that looked swollen from kicking Gojo.

"Thank you." I said quietly

Gojo and Tsuna started bickering something, I on the other felt really awkward, I was actually relieved to see Tsuna, but what was the two relationship?

"How could you make her cry?" Tsuna said to Gojo.

"I really didn't" He said rubbing his side that was kick by Tsuna. It was actually quite amusing thinking how it was Tsuna that received more damage.

"Then why was she crying?" She asked. Were the two of them friend?

"Wasn't she afraid of you, she even ran when you went to greet her at the door" Gojo said to Tsuna with a mocking voice, causing an irked to appeared on her forehead. Now I felt bad after hearing Gojo's word, I really didn't know it was Tsuna. The way they were talking, Tsuna did called me, but I didn't actually hear her at the door. I was too focused on thinking how there was another woman.