chapter 60

My eyes opened with a big smile on my face, I had a restless night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking it was morning. I wanted to wake before Antonio and I'm so glad I did.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you." I sang shaking Antonio, he groans covering his eyes with his hand.

"Happy birthday old man." I peck his cheek with a smile on my face, I let him to sleep back while i race to Marco's room.

He's probably still asleep but i was to excited to care, I couldn't wait to kiss his chubby little face. He wasn't fully awake when i got in, I sang to him like i did with Antonio.

"Happy birthday baby." I pull him to me, hugging and kissing me, I said a sweet short prayer for him causing him to smile hugging me back, I was overwhelmed with so much joy and love, Marco is so precious to me.

"Thank you mommy, happy birthday to you." he said fully awake now, I laugh at that but said nothing. I brought out the gift i had asked Antonio to get me the other day and I gave it to Marco he smiled brightly and quickly unwrap his present i was glad to see him this happy.

It was one of all those toy cars and robot that he loved so much, and even though he has a lot of them this particular one was different, even i wanted to play with it, I laughed as he fly on me hugging me tightly, I was a mom to the most awesome child in the world i couldn't believe it.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked him while getting comfortable on his bed.

"I want to go the water park and the zoo." I couldn't agree more, I've never been to a water park before this may be my one and only chance, I was getting excited just thinking of it, I hope Antonio won't ruin the day.

Marco was happy I could tell, he had the brightest glow on his face and his eyes just shimmer, plus he wouldn't stop hugging me.

I got Marco clean up before going back to check on Hayley, I almost forgot that she was here, she was still sleeping so i let her be since I was still quite early. Yesterday she started a drama at night, she was crying so badly I didn't know what to do so I let Antonio handle her, apparently she was missing her grandparents.

Antonio was still sleeping by the time i returned from the bathroom, his naked butt was exposed and he was in a funny posture.

"Hey wake up birthday boy" i slap his butt hard making sure it hurts, the slap sound makes me happy.

He groan slowly opening his eyes, i smile down at him, he looks mad.

"Happy birthday again old man." I repeated myself since I'm not sure if he heard me the first time, I laid on top of him enjoying how warm he is, he was quick to flip us over so he was now ontop of me.

"Give daddy a birthday kiss." He spoke trying to kiss me.

"Eww morning breath, go brush your teeth" i said pushing Antonio off me, I was quick to get out of bed before he gets me.

"It's my birthday come on." I stuck my tongue out, shaking my head no.

"Come down when you are done getting clean." I yell before running off to make them birthday breakfast.

I was done with making breakfast and both the birthday boys were out, I got Hayley ready and she had her full energy today thankfully.

Hayley and I sang happy birthday to the boys and watch them cut their cake, Hayley was the first to swipe some frosting with her fingers, I slap her hand away and proceeded to feed Marco.

"I made it my self" i said to Antonio proudly as i fed him a piece of cake, he gently chew and made a funny face making me to frown a bit.

I waited for him expecting his comment, he quickly grab a glass of water and gulp it down.

"It taste very nice, I hope you never make more again" Antonio said making me frown. "let's eat out, shall we?" Antonio said heading upstairs, i eyed the cake before having a bite and i always puke, it didn't even taste like cake, but i did everything the maid ask me to it even smell nice, well at least we get to eat out.

I got the kids ready before taking care of myself, I wore a blue jean and a baggy shirt I need my comfort.

We went to one of Antonio's fancy restaurant and i couldn't be more happier, i order the most food and finish before every one and i was still not full, Antonio let me order more and i couldn't be more  happy, I ate like a starving beast.

We were done and even though they kids really wanted to go to the water park Antonio wouldn't let it, he said to use the pool at home. He had a meeting at the house today and we weren't allowed to leave the premises.

They kids weren't happy and neither was I, but there was nothing that we could do, we had a great time at home though, some of they men brought there kids to play, we unfortunately couldn't swim since it was so cold, the water park was a bad idea in the first place.

Today was awesome, so nice that i didn't want it to end. We had a party later that evening with all of his friends and business partners it was full of fun and lots of laughter. Antonio was well behave.

I stayed with Marco in his bed at the end of the day, just listening to all that he had to say about his day until he fell asleep, I kiss his cheek before sneaking out of his bed.

Antonio was already in bed as i got out of the hot shower, I wore my comfortable night dress and got in bed with the sleeping Antonio.

I wrapped my arms around Antonio as my thoughts went back to everything that happened earlier from Antonio making fun of my baking to saying he loves me in front of everyone, we were the perfect couple, I hope we remain this way forever.

Antonio arms suddenly wrapped around my belly and he began rubbing causing me to relax, I felt like saying i love you to him.