part 3

SEOKJIN POV:

I can hear the song of the birds, I can feel the freshness in the air, the cold wind touch my cheeks with softness, the sun is not fully set in the sky, I can just see the yellow and orange mixed colour in the sky....

I woke up really early today, I woke up before my alarm, I setting my alarm at 6:00 am. because today I have a important metting so I wanted to go early today in my company so I set my alarm on 6:00 so, I don't have to be late... but yesterday night I don't have a nice sleep because the fact is that I'm actually married now is unexpected thing for me.... I really don't believe that now I'm no longer alone that for now on another person whom I really don't know anything is carry my surname with him, is also carry my identity with him....

So, today I woke up before my alarm..
It's not that I care about him or have any kind of expections from him or have any interest in him.... it's just that now I'm a married man, that's it... and I know that I never able to give the needs the attention the love what he wants, he is a mafia but that doesn't change that he is a human too and maybe he is rude, cold what rumours told about him but I know I can feel that he have a heart not like me... I admit it that after that day I started to change myself and now I no longer the Kim Seokjin whom I used to be in my childhood days....

People say that I don't have any kind of emotions, I don't have a heart, I don't know how to love someone or respect someone, I'm careless, I'm cold-cold as ice--- but the rumours is sadly __true..
that's why in my life I never wanted to get married... because I never able to fulfill the needs they want...
So, I already clear everything to Jungkook before our marriage...
Because I don't want to give him false hope or any kind of expections... I don't know what is love, I don't know what it feels to fall in love with someone, I don't know how to love someone, I don't know why I never have interest in someone?? I don't know my questions answers.. so I never give it a try to search for answers...

I snapped out off my thoughts when my alarm suddenly started to rang wanted to tell me that for today my day starts now....

I stopped the alarm and go to my bathroom to have my bath... after having a relaxing 20 minutes bath I go to my closet room....

 after having a relaxing 20 minutes bath I go to my closet room

After 10 minutes I ready for my day...