ATTENTION PLEASE!!

So, this is not an announcement like I made before..... Here I am not gonna talk about for any upcoming book.... Today I really do have a serious matter to talk about....

Many you don't follow me so, that's why I decided to tell the matter here also.....

So, the matter is yesterday I was gonna update the next chapter part-6, the total words in that chapter was 5000, and before I publish I just wanna give it a finishing touch ups,

but when actually I was gonna publish it, this MF WATTPAD thought that it was funny to completely destroy a 5000 words work to a 1440 words incomplete trash!!!!

And this mf didn't stop here, this dumbass, stupid, dickhead piece of shit also thought that it also would be funny to show me that the views on my book goes from 1.23k to 1.3k, like seriously?!?!

*Btw thank you so much for 1k+.... I really really appreciate it so much....🙏🏻*

So, now tell me what you guys do if this shit happened with you?!? Would not you all be frustrated?!?

I really really don't know what I do now!!!

Now if any one of you are actually waiting for an update from the R.M.C.C than you guys have to wait again.... cause right now my head is messed up completely for this MF WATTPAD!!!

And if any one of you know some solution for this, than please tell me please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I really don't know how I'm gonna finish this chapter now..... but still I will try to update fast (╥﹏╥)