I

THE TWELVE FAMILIES SAT OUTSIDE MS.SAKURA'S ROOM WHERE SHE WAS PRESUMABLY GIVING BIRTH TO HER EIGHTH CHILD. Everyone was excited knowing that a new member was being brought to the world. It seemed like every family had just gotten a new member making this baby the youngest.

     Screams where heard yet nobody even moved a muscle. They where used to this by now. Finally the door was opened and there gaze landed on a male nurse.

    "Ms. Sakura is resting as of right now however the father is aloud to enter and hold the baby." Standing up Mr. Sakura entered the room and the nurse closed the door.

    Inside was his beautiful wife asleep and in her arms was the baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Seeing as pink stereotypically means it's a girl he hurriedly picked up the baby to see if his wish came true.

    Loosening the blanket he noticed that indeed his beautiful wife gave birth to an equally beautiful daughter. Her pink hair was enough to tell him that a heir has now been born and that the child was personally gifted from the goddess this family honors.

    "Aiko." Mrs. Sakura meekly whispers. "Her name is Aiko."

    "Aiko." He said. Liking the way the name rolled of his tongue. "A beautiful name for my beautiful daughter."

    That day a ball was held for the birth of the first daughter and the last  gifted child. 

     As tradition goes each head of the family is obliged to hold the child and introduce it to its family briefly to recognize its appearance. Upon doing so many people where surprised when learning that the Sakura's gained not only a daughter, but a child with pink hair. Sakura members more specifically main branch member where born with light blonde hair and golden eyes. Rarely they had pink eyes.

    "She sure is beautiful, you'll have many suitors lined up waited to court her." Mitsuki joked around with Mrs. Sakura who's husband tensed at the joke. Clutching the baby a bit more.

    It truly was a sight to see a big strong man like him to hold and tense around a mere baby.

    Aiko was still sleeping unaware of whatever was going on around her until suddenly she was awoken by a poke to the cheek. 

   Still wrapped around her pink blanket she shuffled a bit and opened her eyes. The boys who managed to steal her for a bit gasped at her pink eyes. "Touya, do you think she'll like us when she grows up?" The blonde asked. His wings tucked behind him and his arms bandaged from his brutal training.

    "Of course she'll like us. You really think her old man is gonna let her around those outsiders? If anything we'll be the ones she loves most." Pride swelled in his chest as looked at his best friend smile and fed the small baby. They along with three others where the oldest with only five year. Most would think it's unsafe to leave a baby with two five year olds but Aiko's brothers where all there to supervise seeing as there mother gave them permission to bond with the baby.

   At last, the moment ended when Aiko father came to take her away. Bored the two boys met up with the other clan heirs who where there age Mirio and Tamaki along with a distant half cousin of Aiko named Toga.

    The little girl was blessed and cursed that same night. Beauty can be a good thing but not when it drives others into obsesión.