VIII

"AIKO,WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST." Izuku turned his darling over, attacking her face with light kisses.

Struring awake Aiko's sits up. Shoto softly tugs on her long pink hair.

"Go freshen up. Shouto and I will pick out your outfit."

"O-okay.." still in a sleepy daze, the Alphas let the little Omega waddle her way to the restroom. 

    Her body felt less pain, and her long hair was still in the braid Shinso did before bed.

    Freshening up Aiko turns on the water for the large bath tub on. Waiting for it to warm up she walks out.

"SHE LOOKS BETTER IN PINK!"

     "SHE LOOKS BETTER IN WHITE!" Upon entering the room she notices the two alphas shout at each other, arguing about articles of clothing.

   "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Katsuki said kicking the door open holding a spatula in a threatening way. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed with his white t-shirt and sweats. The apron around him making him seem more motherly.

   "NO BECAUSE THIS DUMASS THINKS AIKO-CHAN LOOKS BETTER IN PINK!"

   "Either you tell him he's wrong or we fight, and my fists are already up."

    Meanwhile, Shinso simply walked in, took my hand, and lead me to the washroom to bathe me.

   After twenty minutes of pure relaxation he wraps a fluffy towel with a cute cat hood.

   After the whole process he picks out a pink overall dress and a white long sleeved shirt.

    Sitting me down on the chair by the vanity he takes a brush and gently brushes my hair.

   Shouts and sounds of people tumbling could be heard. Ignoring it, Shinso leaves my hair down and just puts a cat eared headband on me.

  "There. Now let's get my kitty fed hm." Taking my hand he walks past the boys making them freeze in place.

   Shoto was on the ground pulling Izuku's hair while trying to kick Katsuki away meanwhile Izuku was being restrained and pulling a handful of Shotos hair. Poor Katsuki was trying to stop it all by pushing the two apart only to get caught in the crossfire.

   But it all stoped once they saw Shinso lead the smaller girl to the kitchen.

The kitchen was less chaotic than the room upstairs, Kirishima was flipping pancakes, Denki was just peacefully eating while scrolling on his phone.

   "Aw she's so cute in this one. Don't you think so Kiri!" Shoving the phone to Kirishima's face. Desperate to show the photo of Aiko he took oh her back in his stalker days.

   "Heyy! How come we didn't get a copy of this one! It would have gone perfectly on the boar-"

   There conversation was cut short when a cute sneeze was heard. Lifting their heads they see their beloved Omega, holding her elbow over her nose.
"Aw our beloved is awake! Here I made you pancakes! Well..technically Katsuki did...but I cooked them! That counts right! Right!" He seemed eager for her approval. He wanted to make sure he was doing his part on being the best Alpha possible for his beloved. She's so perfect in his eyes.

So perfect.

Aiko just nodded her head ruffled his spiky hair just like old times. Smiling Kirishima hands her a plate of her favorite pancakes.

"Hey! How come I didn't get any blueberry pancakes?!"

"Are you my Omega? No. Therefore you don't get special pancakes."