Ch.8 broken hearts and revenge

Drea's pov

Luckily everything happened on a Friday so I had a whole weekend to cope before going to D.A.D.An on Monday. I walked in and whispers filled the room. The stupid Slytherin party and the word got around about what went down between Draco and me.

"Hey Dre, how are you?"

"Well Pan, the whole school knows about Friday soo you tell me."

"I'm sorry, how about this weekend we go to Hogsmeade and make up for a lost weekend."

"That sounds amazing."

"Draco, aren't you going to sit by your new girl toy?"

"She is not my girl toy."

Pansy gave them both a disgusted look.

"don't worry about them, Dre. those stupid boys all suck."

"I just thought-"

"I know but Draco is a player and you need to be a player and show him what he is missing."

"He was so jealous when you were with Diggory."

"I'll ask Ced if he would be willing to help."

"Well go and sit by Diggory then."

I walk over to sit by Ced.

"Hey, ced can I sit here, please."

"Of course Drea, hey thanks for trying to help me with Cho but she said she's still not completely over Harry so we are just friends."

I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Ced you really liked her."

We both laugh a little.

"How could I be upset with a best friend like you."

He puts his arm around me.

Professor Lockhart walked in.

"Hello, class. Welcome to your D.A.D.A class. today we will be taking a quiz on me."

Draco's pov

I walk into D.A.D.A and there I see her. I see everybody whispering. I'm guessing they heard what happened at the party this weekend. Theo and Blaise were talking about it.

" Ahaha Draco played her hard," Blaise said while slapping me on the shoulder.

I was too busy watching her walking over to Diggory to notice what they were talking about. The way she laughed with Diggory smiled with him. That should be me. I felt my blood start to boil, my hands clenched into fists.

"Malfoy, you good"

I could hear Blasie but I was so angry I blew him off. I wanted to go and punch that smile off Diggory's face and rip his arms off of her. But just then Professor Lockhart walked in.

"Hello, class. Welcome to your D.A.D.A class. today we will be taking a quiz on me."

Drea's pov

"Ced, can we talk after class?"

"Sure, Dre."

"Okay, thank you."

I saw a white crane flying towards me.

"No, I'm going with ced." I write back. 

He shoots us a dirty look. Class ends.

"Hey Ced, Draco wants to talk, can I meet you after?"

"Yeah, of course, but be careful."

"I will and you're the best."

I ran up and hugged him. I walked up to Draco.

"Mr. Malfoy, you wanted to speak."

"Why yes, Miss. Burke, I did indeed but I do believe you said you couldn't."

"Why my schedule end up being cleared so if you don't want to go to the astronomy tower, then I best be on my way."

"Okay, Miss. Drea, I believe I can spare 10 minutes for you."

"How kind of you, Mr.Malfoy," I say sarcastically.

"Shall we."

"We shall."