Hello Kitty

~Come come, kitty kitty, you're so pretty pretty, don't go kitty kitty, play with me...~

It had been two weeks since Shoto had collared me. He was still getting the hang of it, but he was doing phenomenal. Anytime I argued, he simply looked over at me with his eyebrow raised, and I fell silent immediately. I felt myself saying "Yes Daddy,' to essentially everything he said. And he loved it. Particularly when said softly in his ear, making him groan softly and tighten his arms around me. Being my Dom drove him absolutely insane, in the most primal of ways. This was bringing out a new side to Shoto Aizawa, and I adored it.

We talked a little bit about other people we knew in the lifestyle. He asked if I had any Submissive friends, and I shook my head, looking up at him with an indifferent expression on my features. Once he realized silence was the only answer I was going to give, he reached under my head, and tilted it up with his fingers around my chin. Practically melting into his hand, I purred softly against his fingertips. I had never felt so safe and comfortable than when he raised my head up by my chin to look at him.

"Why does my baby fox not have any people to share this side of herself with?"

I shrugged, and did my best to look at the ground, but Aizawa wasnt having it. His fingers tightened around my chin, keeping my head up.

"I told you, Daddy...I kept this part of myself hidden away. I never let it out around anyone. Not even friends. I thought once I had a Dom I was in love with, that they would be all I needed, but..." My voice trailed off as a minor sting went through my stomach and upper chest, startling me. It...It was loneliness, I realized. It took that moment, saying that I had no one besides Shoto to share this side of myself with to realize that I had been completely naïve to think I could live this kind of life on my own. As usual, Aizawa was reading every thought as it passed through my head, instantly knew every expression that went across my face. He sighed softly, as his hand went from my chin to my cheek, his thumb gently stroking across my cheekbone.

"Silly fox....Honey, humans are social creatures. It doesn't matter the circumstance. No matter what kind of life you live, you need other people there with you. Not just a partner. But friends. People to share and grow with." Hearing his soft deep voice explain things to me, I knew he was the voice of reason I had been missing my entire life.

"Do you...Have any Dominant friends?"

He smirked softly and sighed. "I believe so. Pretty sure I heard another Pro Hero talk about him and his partner once. Would you like me to talk to him about meeting other people with a Dynamic, or just other Dominants or Submissives?"

Excitement actually flooded through me at the thought of spending time with others like me and Shoto. I quickly nodded against his hand, my tail beginning to wag behind me. Seeing my floof twitch rapidly, he chuckled and nodded, pressing a kiss to my forehead, then a second one on my head, right  between my ears.

"Okay then. Let's go make some friends then, shall we little fox?"