Sexy Schoolgirl Disaster

My eyes slowly fluttered open, the small tickle causing Shouta to fidget in his sleep. My eyes slowly opened fully as I tilted my head up, resting my chin on his chest, looking up at the Adonis I was laying on.
Shouta's hair was splayed out on my pillows, a tangled mess of black tendrils. His lips were parted slightly, soft snores coming from his nose, as his nostrils flared slightly with every inhale. My eyes traveled down to his jaw and neck, and chuckled to myself. Shouta's main state when he was away from me was stressed, irritated, or just downright angry. The muscles in his lower face and neck that were usually wound so tight were relaxed and soft to the touch, as I reached up and stroked his stubble with my index and middle fingers.
My eyes went even lower as I took in his broad, bare shoulders and I shivered slightly at the thoughts that filled my mind. Every time I saw Aizawa's shoulders it made me feel so small. Thinking of all the times I had hid behind them when I was nervous in public, or the way they were tall and unyielding when he was teaching. Glancing down at his chest, I dropped my fingers from his jaw to lightly trace over the scars that he had collected over the years.
I heard a deep groan from above me, the vibrations in his chest causing me to giggle from the sensation. My eyes went back up to his face, watching him regain consciousness.
Watching Aizawa wake up was one of the funniest things I'd ever witnessed. He was the world's worst riser, and I'd never seen someone be in such a bad mood from the second their eyes open. I clung to his chest as his arms and legs stretched out, and my eyes widened in horror at the cracking I heard from his limbs. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL WAS THAT ?!?
Once his (miraculously not broken) bones had recoiled back to his sides, his hand reached up, dragging it across his face as he groaned again. My eyebrow raised as I impatiently waited for his eyes to actually open. After eight minutes of silence, they never did and I was getting irritated. I reached up and gently pried his eye closest to me open, sighing dramatically.
"If you were anyone else, I would've thought you were dead."
Shouta snorted sarcastically as he swatted my hand away, slowly opening his eyes of his own volition.
  "If you were anyone else, I would've broken your fingers already," he muttered exhaustedly.
  A devious thought struck me at his seemingly innocent sentence.
  Keeping my eyes on his as best I could, and ignoring the flaming feeling in my cheeks, I slowly reached across his chest, grabbing his hand. Shouta's eyes blinked a few times, trying to get rid of the bleariness...before they completely shot open and his half awake breathing came to a stop.
   I had taken his index and middle fingers, slipping them past my lips and sucking daintily on his fingers, keeping my eyes on his daringly the whole time.
   Shouta's breathing had resumed, but much faster as he stared at me, teasing him with my tongue. After a few moments, his eyes narrowed and he smirked in a way I had only seen villains do on the news.
  "If you wanted to play Fox, all you had to do was ask."
  Before I could think, he had taken his two fingers in my mouth and pushed them further in, reaching the back of my throat.
"Suck harder." He ordered, as his free hand went down my stomach. I felt tingles where his fingers moved over me, as I realized I was still half naked after last night. I was just in my t shirt...my entire lower half bare for him.
   Shouta's hand stopped right at my waistline, removing his fingers slightly.
  "You know our safe word. But since you can't talk at the moment, if it gets to be too much, I want you to shake your head against my fingers. Okay, (Y/N)?"
  I nodded, a feeling of relief flowing through me, filled with overpowering love. I hadn't even considered what our nonverbal safeword would be, but Aizawa was two steps ahead of me. He really was taking his role as my Dominant seriously and fiercely.
  Nodding back at me, his fingers dipped lower as his other fingers continued playing with my tongue. I whimpered against his fingertips as his middle finger slowly stroked down my folds, agonizingly slow. Down...back up...down...back up....
  Eventually I started grinding my hips downward, desperately trying to meet his hand. Before I could get very far, Shouta's hand spanked my thigh, causing me to yelp into his hand.
  "Don't even think about moving," he growled, looking down at me, as his eyes started to glow red.
Over the last few weeks, I had noticed whenever he got turned on, his eyes started to glow the same way when he was using his Quirk.
It was fucking hot.
His hand gently rubbed where he had smacked my leg, before slipping down between my legs again, and this time I stayed completely still, not wanting to delay any longer.
Shouta's thumb and middle finger slowly parted my lips as his middle finger ran between my slick folds. The crimson in his eyes darkened as he shuddered, slowly sinking his finger into my cunt.
My back arched, gasping softly as my eyes dropped, watching his finger move in and out of me. A weak whimper left my lips as Shouta's thumb reached to stroke my clit simultaneously.
We've never done anything like this before, I realized in my lustful fog. The intensity and excitement of our first time mixed together, it was too much.
  My fingers reached up and dug into Shouta's muscled arms, as my eyes met his. He bit his lip in satisfaction as his fingers stroked inside my faster.
"Do it, Fox. Cum. NOW," he growled out.
And that was all it took.
I gasped as my nails drug down his arms, my clit pulsing as I came violently around his finger, causing him to groan out. "G-God, Fox..."
   My head fell back into the pillow, my eyes falling closed as my chest rose and fell quickly. I felt Shouta's forehead gently touch mine, his warm breath on my lips and chin.
My eyes slowly opened to see his already looking down at me. I smiled faintly and blinked slowly.
"Are you okay, darling ?" I nodded and melted as Shouta's lips pressed against my forehead.
"Good. I have to get ready for work, Fox. Go on back to sleep."
I nodded as the last of my sexual adrenaline left my body. My eyes fluttered shut as he kissed my forehead again, before climbing out of my bed.
I turned over, snuggling deeper into my blankets as I watched Shouta with hazy eyes, admiring his muscles as he got slipped into his slacks and dress shirt. I yawned over the click of his buckle. Sleep finally overtook me as his gravelly voice pushed me into unconsciousness.
"I'll see you soon, my love."