3

Capricorn Alpha hung up his phone, a heavy sigh leaving his chest.

Sirius.- He mindlinked.

Alpha? -   Sirius's voice filled his head.

Ares has found a camp of dead rouges in the neutral lands , Know anything about it? - Capricorn alpha didn't really have to ask, he had already known who was responsible for the dead wolves.

Yes Alpha, Nexus and night patrol took care of the rouges camping too close to our borderss. - Sirius relayed .

Capricorn Alpha, then gathered up his keys and phone before mindlinking Sirius to meet him at the front of the pack house and to bring all of night patrol, save for Nexus.

Due to it still being daylight out, he wouldn't be able to parade her around like his very own prize. Which she knew he liked to do, and didn't seem to mind. He simply liked to rub it in other wolves faces that such a powerful wolf was in his pack.

Meeting his wolves at the front of the pack house, Capricorn Beta Slven and a couple of warriors had also joined the group.

As usual the Night patrol were wearing their uniforms, even though they were off duty. Beta Slven donned a simple t shirt and cargo shorts. The warriors dressed in their uniforms, consisting of a red, black and green tartan cloth wrapped around their waists, kept up by a leather belt, with no shoes and bare chest. Hair ties back in braids.

Capricorn warriors resembled that of highlanders and vikings all mashed together. But as warriors they needed to have clothes easily removable, in order to shift for fights.

Capricorn alpha wore a simple long sleeve t shirt, with jeans and boots. His long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, braids winding through the tresses.

" Alpha," they all greeted , bowing heads and baring necks at him.

" Beta, Night patrol, warriors," Capricorn alpha greeted back.

Before long they had walked the distance past the trees, and towards the northern boarder, giving a wide berth around the lone cabin hidden in the trees.
If Capricorn has marched his men past her home, Nexus would be sure to raise hell when the sun went down.

Coming to the border, Capricorn Alpha was met with a day patrol wolf, who bowed and bared his neck.

Before stepping over their territory line, he gave a quick once over of his Entourage. Leaving pack lands, the entire pack felt a shudder, their alpha was no longer on Capricorn territory.

Alpha Ares has been bent over , looking inside the only shredded tent, inside was the mangled corpse of a human woman. He could smell the filth and vile that stuck to her skin. This woman had been abused before she was murdered.

A pressure in his lower spine , had all the hairs on his body standing alert. Slowly he raised himself back to standing before moving away from the mess and closer to the center of it all.
A moment later his wolves all became alert, now sensing the presence of others coming towards them.

Arms crossed , feet braced , Alpha Ares awaited Capricorn Alphas arrival.

The two alphas had never really had any problems with one another, often times trading produce and furs between packs.
They had a normal healthy relationship, as far as neighboring wolf packs could get to healthy.

While Ares pack was more of a warrior, fighting the front lines , kind of pack. Capricorn was more of a stealth, assassinate and infiltrate, kind of pack. However where Ares was brute force, Capricorn was brains over brawns.

" Alpha Ares," Capricorn Alpha greeted as he and his wolves stepped into the clearing of the camp.
A look is mild distain cross his features as he took in the scene around him.

" Alpha Xeno," Ares greeted back.

" I see my wolves had a busy night," Capricorn Alpha began walking the camp.

" So it indeed was your wolves who killed theses rouges ?" Ares confirms.

" Sirius." Capricorn Alpha beckons a tall silver haired wolf foward .

" Alphas." He stands to attention before both alpha .

Capricorn Alpha waves a hand dismissively, a motion to tell Alpha Ares the events that occurred on the bloody soaked grounds they stand. As he himself mindlessly toe kicks a dead rouge.

" Night patrol was ordered to patrol Capricorn territory's northern boarder, a scout had spotted the rouge camp, and Captain was sent to take care of them. " Sirius spoke as if he were giving a formal report.

" Captain?," Ares questioned.
" Where is your captain ?!" He demanded to speak with the wolf personally responsible.

Sirius spared a glance at his Alpha. While Xenophilous was already looking at Ares.

" Unfortunately Captain Nightblood can't be here right now. " Capricorn Alpha smoothly stated.
" Anyways, my wolves will bury the dead and then we can all go about our day." He left no room for argument.

" And what of the human," Ares held a smug grin.

" Human?" Sirius spoke.

"A human female is slaughtered in that tent," he point to the tent.

Capricorn Alpha and Sirius then walk towards the tent and both peek inside.

" This wasn't Nexuse's doing Alpha," Sirius whispered low enough for only his alpha to hear.

Capricorn alpha could only hum a response.

Standing up straight he turned to Ares," it will be taken care of." He simply stated.

Whirling around time face the wolves who he came with, all of whom stood in a military formation fashion.

" Night patrol, burn the bodies and bury the ashes.
Warriors destroy the camp and bury that as well. " he spoke to them.

Alpha Ares watched as the wolves dressed in black began hauling the bodies of dead rouges into a pile, while the barely covered wolves simultaneously began breaking down the camp.

" Beta Slven, the human, you know what to do," The last still standing wolf gave a firm nod before moving to collect the girl.

Turning back to face Ares, Capricorn Alpha spoke with finality," You may leave now Alpha Ares, this mess will be cleared before the hour is out.

Around him Bodies were being moved , a pyre being built around them, a large hole being dug by claw .

Ares watched as Capricorn wolves silently and effectively wiped clean the carnage scene.

" Very well Alpha Xenophilous, Wolves of Ares, return to pack lands." He bid the Capricorn alpha goodbye before he and his wolves disappeared back towards their own land.

As he walked he could still hear them behind him moving to clean up their mess.

A nagging feeling in the back of his head seemed to form with each step he took away from the scene and away from Capricorn land.

Probably my lycan, he thought to himself.