1

I underlined Kiibo with my red pen on my paper as the class shifted and shouted around us, I looked at Kiibo and started laughing as he freaked out about being underlined in red ink, not blue ink.
He always does things like this, he talked to me about how red looks mean and stern but blue looks nice and tactical; I wouldn't disagree with him, he is more blue than red, but he is a yellow.
Kiibo also scolded me for underlining his name instead of reading the passage with him.
I apologized and then we moved on and kept on reading the passage, the passage was boring, about old presidents writing to eachother, but it was interesting to see how they wrote and what fancy words they use.
If I start speaking like that everybody would go crazy, let alone I would go crazy having to think of sophisticated words 24/7.
We answered the questions and gave our paper to the teacher, Kiibo went back to his spot that was behind me.
After some time in that class, I got bored of listening. I wanna talk to Kiibo, he's entertaining.
I ripped off the corner of a paper in my notebook and wrote down 'hola keebs!' Then gave it to k11b0 behind me.
He took a few minutes but gave me a essay on lined paper on why passing notes isn't okay, correct capitalization, pronunciation, and spelling.
He wrote a essay, incredibly fast, but he's a robot, I can't forget that.
He also has cute handwriting, but again, he's a robot so what did I figure.
I wrote '(: wanna play Minecraft after school?' on the corner of a page and passed it to Kiibo.
He read it and nodded to me, smiling, his smile is adorable.. but he's a robot, not a human.
I smiled back and faced back to our teacher and tried to focus.

Once I got off the bus I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed, bliss it is to feel bedsheets on my back again.
I wish I was at kiibos house, he seems so fun, we'd probably be sitting around drinking cola while talking about school, he wouldn't agree with me and try to lie, but he's not supposed to, so I notice it and point it out, so he apologizes loudly, and I'll find it adorable and blush.
I laid there for a while, thinking about being at kiibos again, then I got up and passed to the kitchen and ate some Oreos, 8 to be exact. They're my favorite cookie.
I figured why not get milk too, milk and cookies y'know? So I got up and opened my fridge, going to get milk, with cookies still in my mouth.
Eating my cookies trying to get milk, I got a text on my phone.
'hey Rantaro, are we playing roblox later?"
I wish I could reply but I'm busy getting milk but y'know, keebs. But we're playing Minecraft, don't forget that.
'Rantaro, roblox?'
I said Minecraft, how did you forget? Do you not think about me as much as I do you? Maybe this is a crush, no he's a robot, not a human, I can't date him.
'Are you turning on your pc?'
No I'm getting milk.
'Discord doesn't say you're on?'
It doesnt, because I'm not on.
'It doesn't say you're doing anything?'
It can't detect me grabbing milk from the back of my fridge under old turkey and behind a bunch of old food, can it?
'Rantaro?'
Right here.
'Rantaro?'
Right here.
'Rantaro? Why aren't you responding?'
Ohhh keebs I really wish I could.
I poured my milk then immediately got on my phone.
'sorry I was pouring milk but no were playing Minecraft.'
'Oh! Then let's make a new world!'
'ahah ok I need to finish my milk n cookies keebs ttyl'
'what does ttyl mean?'
'Google it keebs'
'Sure did!'
Cant wait to make a house with Keebo.

I hopped on my pc and called Kiibo on discord,
'Oh, Rantaro!!!'
He's happy
'Heyyyy keebs'
"Alright I'll make the realm-thing!"
"Thanks keebs, tell me when it's ready.."
After a few minutes Kiibo told me to join.
We spawned in a plains biome, and keebs (or k1b0therobot) was already punching wood from a oak tree.
"Hey keebs I can see you!"
"I can't look at you, I'm mining wood, important for houses!"
I laughed and mined a tree, making sticks and a crafting table.
I made a wooden pickaxe and dug straight down for cobblestone, Kiibo told me to not dig down because of lava, and I agreed.
It's adorable when he teaches me things.
I made basic cobblestone tools and went off to find a cave.
"I'm gonna make a house so remember our coordinates mami!"
"Erruhh don't call me that, keebs."
"Oh you call me keebs sometimes so I thought mami would be a cool nickname for you! Like Amami!"
"It's another word for mom, and people made it kind of... flirty"
"Oh like daddy"
"Yeah don't say that. Don't say either"
"Noted, Rantaro!!"
I found a bunch of mini useless caves before I decided to just strip mine at y:12
"The house is almost finished!"
"Oh really? Send me a photo"
Kiibo took a picture of it with his eyes (remember, robot) and sent it to me, I laughed at the camera quality
"hey nice quality"
he might see perfectly fine, but taking pictures with his eyes is buggy and not ideal
"don't make fun of it! You're making fun of someone's genius work!"
"You get really defensive sometimes that's cute"
was that weird? Kiibo was quiet for a little bit.
"..... thank you (:"
"oh uh it's ok"
wait what did I say? It spilled out, maybe something dumb and Kiibo doesn't wanna scold me right now.
I like it when he scolds me, it's cute.
I mined for a while, talking to Kiibo and got two and a quarter stacks of iron, and from there I made a iron pickaxe and got 8 diamonds. I'm lucky.
I came back to the house and it was incredibly made.
It was made of wood, cobblestone, and fancy stone (stone bricks) but what do I expect, he's a robot, also it's been 3 hours.
I walked inside and saw two beds next to eachother, one green, one blue.
He's too innocent to know what that means, to have your bed next to someone else's in Minecraft, I smiled to myself and felt something warm as the bottom of a 3ds after playing animal crossing on a sunny day.
Then flowers jump into my inventory, but no red flowers, only yellow, green, light blue, and pink ones.
"I got you flowers! Do you like the house?"
"Wow the house is really good, and thank you for the flowers, Kiibo, they're sweet."
"Mh!"
I went through my inventory and watched as the flowers I couldn't pick up because my inventory was filled with junk, danced on the ground.
I twiddled my fingers on my mouse buttons and smiled, feeling warm and loved again.
"Oh did you get any diamonds?"
"I got a lot of iron and diamonds, I'll give you half."
"I don't need any!"
Kiibo threw them back to me but I passed them to him again and ran away before he could throw them back.
He didn't chase me, and I wanted to put my iron in a furnace to smelt it.
I ran around the 3 story house Kiibo made and looked for furnaces.
Kiibo already had lava to decorate the floors of the main floor, how did he get a bucket?
"Did you already get iron?"
"Just enough for a hoe and bucket!"
"Where did you smelt it?"
"In the furnaces?"
"...mhh"
"The furnaces are in the basement!"
"Oh alright"
I found the furnaces and divided the iron and coal into each furnace almost equal and went on my marry way to Kiibo.
"Do you know where the chests are?"
"I wanna make a chest house but you can just make a chest and put stuff in there temporarily!"
I made and sat a chest right there and put the diamonds in there, then Kiibo broke the chest, took the diamonds and put them in the basement.
"It needs to look good! If it's just there a creeper will probably blow it up, and it's ugly!"
"Wow you're so nice."
"Sometimes you need to say the truth."
I wanted him to say sorry again.
I opened the chest to make sure all the diamonds I had were there and there was 8 diamonds, not 4.
"You put your diamonds back ):"
"I did! I didn't lie when I said I didn't need them!"
"Mhhhhhhhmmnm ):"
"I'm sorry if it upsets you..!!"
he did it, he said sorry, that's adorable, too. I smiled and giddied to myself for a couple milliseconds.
"It's okay, the iron should be almost done anyways."
I opened the six furnaces and took all the iron that was smelted, which was a lot.
I made a bucket for me, a shield for Kiibo and me, two helmets and two chest plates. I still had quite a few iron left.
I gave the ones I made for Kiibo...... to Kiibo, and put on mine.
Kiibo thanked me and put them on.
"Can we sleep now?"
"Sure."
We went in the Minecraft beds and slept.
"I looked at the time! It's 9! We need to get off!"
"What why?"
"You should have no screen time for 30 minutes before bed!"
"You should, but it's 9, too early for bed for me."
I go to bed too late, if I told Kiibo hed yell at me and scold me, then say sorry after and feel terribly sorry, which is adorable but I don't wanna make him feel bad.
"Its the perfect time to go to bed!"
He must've forgot to do his homework, how did he do it that quickly? He had plenty of time but still.
"Did you do your homework?"
"Yes!"
I'd be dammed.
"Whaa? When did you do it!"
"Right after school!"
when else?
"Ohh okayyy"
"Did you do yours?"
I can't lie, I'll ask for him to stay up with me.
I wanna hear you still (:
"No, can you stay up and help me Kiibo?"
Please say yes
"But screen time!"
"Stay up just a little longer for me please?"
Please oh please say yes
"One night of less sleep ruins your sleep schedule!"
"How?"
"It ruins your circadian rhythm!"
Please teach me, it's adorable.
"Your what?"
"It's basically the foundation of your body's time keeper."
"Oh, just go to bed at 9/9:30 sharp tomorrow no matter what."
Why am I pushing?
"mhhhh...."
"Please, homework is important keebs!"
Why am I begging?
"Mm! Ok! Just this night!"
Why did i beg you? Kiibo I'm sorry but it's to late to say nevermind isnt it.
I smiled and left the Minecraft game and grabbed my backpack.
"Can we switch to FaceTime?"
"Why?"
"So you don't always have take a picture to show me your paper"
"Oh alright"
I get to see your face.

After a couple math problems, Kiibo just started to do the questions by himself.
It's adorable to watch him try to teach you, he does really try but he feels bad when you just can't get it, so he ends up just doing it for you.

1911