Recovering

After Four saved me we went to the hospital. I had a broken wrist. Four had a minor sprain in his left ankle. That was about a month ago. Four and I finally had our first date. He took me to the dauntless diner. It was awesome. Now it's December and we have two week left of school till it's winter break. Right now Four and I are driving to school. About every day Four would come get me. My parents finally meet Four about two weeks ago. They said that liked him. Even Caleb said he liked him. Soon Four and I reach school so we head to lockers then class.

"So how's the ankle?" I Ask Four.

"Fine just like yesterday. How's the wrist?"

"I get off the cast Friday!" I say doing alittle jump. I have been wanting the cast off since I got it on. I couldn't do gym to play on the basket ball team becuase of it.

"Good! You'll have it off in time for winter break." Four says sounding happy for me.

"Hey guys!" Christina says while coming up next to me.

"Hey!" Four and I say together.

"Omg! Tris guess what?" Christina says in her girly voice. Well more girly voice.

"What?" I says while laugh at her.

"Will asked me to the winter dance next week!" Christina screams.

"Good for you!" I say back.

"Has Four asked you?"

"No I don't even know if I'm going. It's just some stupid dance."

At me saying that Christina looks hurt. "It's not just some stupid dance!"

"Four help me here!" I beg.

"Nope! We all know you don't mess with Christina when it comes to stuff like this. I'm not going to die! So have fun!" Four says while laughing.

I punch him in the arm and then I run to class. I know Four is following me. When we get to class Four and I sit down in our usual spots. Then the rest of the day till gym goes by in a blur. When the rings meaning it's time for gym I head to my gym locker. I change into a pair of black nike shorts and a black tee-shirt. Then I head out to the gym. When I step into the gym there is a path about five feet big of rose petals on the gym floor leading to the middle of the gym. I look up to see Four standing in the at the end of the path. In his hands are a sign that says will you go to the dance with me. Then I run up to Four, he catches me in a hug.

"Yes! Yes! Of coarse I will!" I say to Four.

-----------------------time to skip to the day of the dance------------------------------

Today is the dance. I can't wait. It'll be amazing! The theme is under the stars. Right now I'm at Christina house getting ready. The rest of the girls are here too. Christina is wearing a fire red dress with a black silk dress that stops at mid calf. Marlene is wearing a teal silk dress that stops at her ankles. Lynn is wearing a black leather skater dress. Shauna is wearing a purple dress that stops at her knees. I'm wearing a aqua dress with black felt over it and black heels. Christina and Marlene are doing everyone's makeup. While shauna, Lynn and I do everyone hair. Once we're done we check the time and it's 6:30 the boys should be here any minute. The dance starts at 7:00. RING! The girls and I go down stairs to get the door. As we open the door we see the boys standing out on the porch. There jaws drop as they us.

"Boys you better close your mouths or your going to catch flys!" Lynn teases.

"Oh come on!" Zeke says grabbing Shauna.

Once we are at the dance we split up and just have fun. Four and I are dancing right now. I have to admit I though Four wouldn't be a good dancer. He's a pretty good dancer though.

"This is fun!" I admit.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Four asks.

"Well past dances haven't gone to good for me. Your know the whole Peter thing." I say.

"You don't need to worry tris I know how to treat you right." Four says.

"I'm going to us punch ok?"

"Ok." Four says.

"I won't take long."

Then I leave. I really just wanted to get away for a little bit. I can't believe this night could be so perfect. I don't ever want it to end. Then I feel hands on my waist and I turn to see Four.

"I told you I wouldn't take long!" I say.

"I know but I got bored." Four complain.

"Wow I was only gone a few minutes."

But before Four can answer. They say they're going to tell us who winter king and queen are.

"The winter king is Four! Come on up here and get your crown." He goes. "The winter Queen is, Tris!"

I'm shocked at first but then I walk up there. A small plastic crown is placed on my head. Then Four takes my hand and we walk to the dance Floor together for our king and queen dance.

"This night couldn't get any better." I tell Four." I don't want it to end."

"Me either." Four says as he holds me.