Come back to me

I wake up and right away don't want to go to school. I can't help but to wonder if Four will be at school. I get changed in to jeans, black vans, and a blue plaid shirt. I then put on a little bit of makeup then go down stairs. I grab an apple then head to the car. Caleb is already there so I don't have to wait. We ride to school in silence. When we get there I head to my locker. I am about ready to text Four when i remember what happened. I grab my stuff then a little mad. I really needed to talk to Four. I then head to French and when I walk in I see Four is there. I almost jump for joy. "Stupid" he doesn't even remember me. I go to take a seat when I see the only one open is by Four. When I sit down Four doesn't even look at me.

"Hey Four! I know you don't remember me but I want to know if you are ok." I say to Him.

"Hi I'm fine. Hey aren't you the girl who came to see me?" He asks me.

"Yeah."

"Are you ok? You seemed upset when you left. Are we boyfriend and girlfriend or something?" He asks me.

"No just good friends."

"Oh ok!" The rest of the day after that goes by in a blur till science. When I walk in to science I go to sit down but I then see Peter.

"Where is your boyfriend Four tris?" Peter says venom filling his voice.

That snake! I drop my books and lunge at him. He first seems shocked but then punches me in the jaw. I hit in back in the stomach. He throws me off of him but I get up and jump on him. The blow made him fall to the ground. Before I can get a hit at him again someone grabs me and picks me. Four! I think at first then I turn to see Al. I thrash against him trying to get free.

"Stop Tris! Stop it!" Al yells at me.

"Let go of me Al! Now! Why are you siding with Peter?" I yell back.

"What is going on here?" Booms our teacher.

"I will tell you," says Peter "I was siting here read my book nice and quite and I was attacked. By Tris. I tried to defend my self but she keep attacking me."

"Thank you Peter. Tris go to the headmaster." I don't move. Al had put me down and now I stand tall and proud of what I just did. "Now miss.Prior!"

I go to the office and wonder how Peter could twist the story so much. I also wonder if the new headmaster will be that mad at me. I haven't seen mr.Eaton yet. When I get there I have to tell Mr.Eaton what happened. Angry doesn't even begin explain how mad he is at me. I don't know why though I did explain about Four and what happened.

"Miss.Prior I am shocked at what you did. You action were stupid and careless. You will be suspended for a week and you WILL keep up with you school work in that week." He tells me.

"But sir what will happen to Peter?"

"Nothing and you have no right to ask that." He says simply.

"But you know what happened to Four!" I yell back at him with venom in my voice. I can't keep of out of my voice.

"I know he is my son. Now leave my office and get you stuff. Do not come back for a week or else."

I leave only because I am shocked. Mr.Eaton is Four's father and he doesn't care about him. Was he maybe be the one who hurt Four?