| Violent |

Hawk x Reader
Cobra Kai ~

I was immediately drawn to him. Like a clueless moth to dazzling light. I didn't know he could be so violent.

We were all good friends. Demetri, Eli, and I. The perfect "nerd" trio you'd meet in any coming of age movie.

Time has passed since then and Eli and I joined Cobra Kai, earning the cool kid role. Poor Demetri was left behind in the dust.

It was fun until Eli became the bully that we all used to fear the most. He became worse than Kyler. Worse than any bully out there. He became Hawk.

To him, Demetri was no longer a friend, but an enemy since he joined the opposing karate dojo. I was deemed a traitor because I stood up for Demetri.

And that leads to now, a chase between old friends.

"Demetri come on! Run faster, Hawk's gaining on us!" I yelped, tugging hard on my friend's arm.

Demetri was suddenly pulled from my grasp. He let out a shriek as Hawk threw him to the ground, "Y/n help!"

I attempted to rush to his side but was pummeled to the ground by the red haired boy. He held my wrist against the dirt with aggressive force.

"Run, Demetri, run! I can handle myself!" I ordered, struggling in Hawk's grasp. He gave me an evil smirk that was accompanied by blazing blue eyes.

A sigh of relief slipped out of my throat as I watched Demetri scurry away. That sigh of relief was soon wiped away with a jerk on the collar of my shirt, lifting me up to my feet.

"Why do you insist on helping the enemy? You're a fucking traitor!" Hawk spat in my face.  He still had a strong grip on my shirt.

"I haven't hit you once have I? You're the traitor, Eli! We were all friends!" I cried out, tears threatening to fall. No, don't cry now. Not in front of him.

Hawk flinched at the use of his name, "Y-you guys are a bunch of pussies, why would I want to be friends with you?" His grip on my shirt loosened, giving me the perfect chance to escape.

I dropped down and swept my leg under Hawk's, causing him to fall backwards. My legs popped back up and I was on the move, running as fast as possible.

Not long after I made it down a block, Hawk was right behind me. His legs pumped furiously in order to catch me. My heart beat quickened when I heard the rapid foot steps increase.

I turned my head back to see Tory, Kyler, and other Cobras. Hawk called backup. A smirk pulled at my lips.

"Can't fight your own battles alone, huh? That's pussy shit Hawk! Are you a pussy now!?" I teased, turning into a dark alleyway.

My heart stopped dead in my chest. A dead end. By the time I turned around to hopefully escape, the Cobras were already blocking the exit with menacing smiles.

"The irony this situation brings is quite humorous now, isn't it? You know because of what I said beforehand about-," I chuckled nervously.

Tory cut me out with a low growl, "Time to get payback bitch."

I rubbed the back of my neck with a bashful grin, "I think that was the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." Keep stalling so you can think of a plan.

Tory exchanged disgusted glances with the other Cobras while Hawk stood there awkwardly. He almost looked guilty. Almost.

"Whatever, just hurry up and beat her ass," Hawk grumbled, turning his gaze to the alley's concrete walls.

Tory was the first to attack by yanking me by the hair. She kicked me hard in the stomach, causing me to stumble back in pain.

"Damn you've been getting better with your ki- Shit!" I cried out in agony as another Cobra hit my back with some unknown object.

Soon enough the others joined, all but Hawk. He watched as the Cobras mercilessly beat me to the ground. My face was covered in blood by the time they were done with me.

"We'll let you finish her off," Tory grinned at Hawk as she and the others walked out of the Alley.

I raised any eyebrow at him, "Well? I don't have all day."

Hawk just stood there shell shocked like he's seen a ghost. I chuckled dryly at this, my body aching from the laughter. With struggle, I hauled myself up onto my feet.

My hand instinctively went to my bleeding nose, wiping at the blood. I examined the massive amount that rubbed off onto my hand. My lip and forehead were bleeding too and the blood I rubbed off from my face was soon covered over by more.

I looked directly into Hawk's eyes, "Is this what you wanted? To see me like this?"

Tears began to slip from his eyes, dripping down onto the hot pavement, "No. I want the complete opposite."

"I know that.....I know that you mean no harm," I stated with a bored attitude, "After all you never once touched me throughout that whole fight."

Hawk furrowed his eyebrows at me, "How do you know that!? I'm an asshole, don't you see it!? How are you so calm about this?"

I walked over to the red haired boy and placed my hand on his shoulder, "I just do. And don't hit me with that bullshit line. I know you're an asshole, but that doesn't stop me from being utterly drawn to you? Does it?"

"Wh-what?" Hawk stammered, a light brush spreading across his cheeks.

"I like you alright? And I know you like me, because your heart wouldn't be beating so fast when I do this if you didn't," I finished the sentence off by pressing my lips against Hawk's.

I pressed my hand against his chest and smiled, "See? I'm right aren't I."

Hawk looked at me with a grim expression, "I'm so sorry. I- Uh- come on..."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. My mind raced with confused thoughts.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, my gaze trained on Hawk's big hand laced with mine.

"I'm taking you to my place, I don't live far. You need to get those wounds cleaned and treated, I got a knack for that kinda stuff," Hawk muttered under his breath.

I smiled to myself as we walked in silence to his place. No one was home which was in my favor. I don't need some random adults fussing over a blood covered girl in their house.

Hawk led me to the bathroom and proceeded to grab the materials he needed. My stinging face was relieved by a cool wash rag being pressed against my skin.

"You know I can handle myself right? You don't need to treat m-," I started to say but was cut of by Hawk.

"Shut up! I was the one who sent them on you, this is the least I can do," He whispered the last few parts very softly while he gingerly wiped my face clean of any blood.

I watched as Hawk skillfully patched me up. After a few more minutes of silence, I finally spoke up.

"I think I should go home now,"

Without a response from Hawk, I got up and started towards to door. However a pair of strong arms spun me around. As soon as I was standing directly in front of Hawk, my lips were quickly pulled into a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around Hawk's neck, deepening the kiss. He grabbed my hips and walked me back into the door.

His lips began to trail down to the nape of my neck, causing me to let out little whimpers, "Hawk."

He pulled away, only to cup my face in his hands and say, "I've always had feelings for you, Y/n. Since the night you spent at my house, I've fallen for you hard and still have been."

I pulled Hawk into a tight embrace, "Just say you love me already!"

"Hehe alright! I'll admit to it, I love you. I love you so much," He chuckled.

I pecked Hawk's lips again in a gush of happiness, "I love you too!!!"

Hawk x Reader
| Violent |
Maybe the end? I might write a part two to this.