| A Little Crazy |

Tommy x Reader
Karate Kid

I giggled wildly as we ran down the School halls. Tommy looked at me with that crazy look in his eyes. The type of look he gets every time we do something outrageously crazy like this.

The teacher called out behind us furiously, "Get back here you troublemakers!" Tommy and I busted with more laughter as we ran faster.

Our hands were locked together, our hearts pounded loudly, and our voices were loud with laughter. The adrenaline rushed through us like a wild fire, burning our veins with excitement.

We previously pranked our teacher by an abundance of baby powder, a bucket, and lots of water. Not in that order. Right now she's having a hard time chasing us. It may have something to do with her slipping on the baby powder plus water mixture that's sticking to her clothes in thick clumps.

A loud crash caused Tommy and I to stop abruptly. The teacher had slipped and fallen onto glossy school floor. The hazel haired boy turned towards me with an alarmed look.

"What's up?" I asked with slight concern. He didn't say anything and just pointed behind us. Two teachers and the principal were running towards us.

Before I had time to react, Tommy grabbed my hand and bolted. My eyes lit up at the Exit sign at the very end of the hall. Tommy turned towards me with a crazy smirk.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked with mischief laced in his voice.

"Let's get out of this bitch!" I shouted, pumping my legs harder. Tommy matched my pace as we soon zoomed out of the school.

"This way babe," He whispered into my ear, pulling me into a fast food parking lot that was a few blocks down from the school.

We ducked behind a red car and started to giggle as the teachers came looking for us. After a few minutes of lazily looking around, they shrugged it off and headed back to the school.

I pecked Tommy's cheek, thrilled, "We did it!"

He blushed bashfully, "If running from the teachers makes you like this we should do it more often."

"Shut up and kiss me, Tommy," I ordered, grabbing the collar of his jean jacket.

"Yes ma'am," He replied with a goofy grin. I rolled my eyes before smashing my lips against his.

Tommy pulled me into his lap and grinding my hips against his. His hands roamed my body, going underneath my shirt and rubbing at my bare sides, slipping into my hair and gently tugging, and even cupping my face to deepen the kiss.

We pulled away from the shock of a low grumble. In front of us stood a man who looked to be in his mid 60s.

"Can I please get to my car?" He asked with a type of arrogant sharpness in his voice. Tommy stood up and then helped me to his feet.

"Sure thing," He said shamelessly. His voice was airy and cool, showing that he didn't care.

Tommy and I walked away giggling madly, "But did you see the look on his face? It was fucking hilarious!"

I started to crack up, my stomach aching from the constant laughter, "He didn't even have to say "kids these days" it was written on his face!"

I didn't even realize where our feet were taking us. We've been to focused on adding things to the situation that made us laugh harder to even notice where we ended up at. Golf N Stuff.

"Wanna go down the slide?" Tommy asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me.

"We don't have bathing suits," I pointed out, watching as kids slid down the water slide. It does look fun.

"We have clothes though, let's go get em wet!" Tommy cheered, dragging me into Golf N Stuff. We combined our loose pocket change and had enough for two wrist bands.

We put them on and rushed to the stairs that lead to the top of the water slide. The lifeguard that stood at the entrance of the slide raised an eyebrow. We both just smiled idiotically at him.

The lifeguard gave a shrug and let us go down. Tommy was the first one to slip down. He let out a cheer as he went up and splashed into the pool. I threw myself onto the slide right after.

I let out a laugh as I flew up and down into the pool. Tommy soon came behind me and twirled me around to face him. His usually fluffy, hazel hair was stuck to his forehead in wet strands.

I moved a few away and then cupped his jaw, leaning in for a kiss. Our lips locked as Tommy slowly lead us to the edge of the pool.

I intertwined my hand with his as we pulled away laughing, "Let's do it again!" I cheered. Tommy gave a happy nod and lead me back up the stairs.

We continued spending the rest of our time at Golf N Stuff, staying until we were basically kicked out. Then Tommy told me I could wear his clothes if I spent the night. And that was enough to convince me.
...
I walked out of the bathroom into Tommy's room, ruffling my now showered hair. I gave my boyfriend a charming smile in which he jumped up and hugged me in return.

"You are absolutely stunning my muse," Tommy complimented in a fake french accident that was kinda bad.

I started to laugh as he gave my face multiple pecks. "You set my soul on fire!" Tommy cried out dramatically.

"But in all seriousness, you are beautiful and I love you," Tommy whispered into my ear. There wasn't a trace of joking or French accident. It was all Tommy.

"You're a little crazy, but I love you too," I giggled, pecking his lips.

Tommy winked at me, "We're a little crazy together."

"That's for sure," I mused.

Tommy x Reader
| A Little Crazy |
I hoped you guys liked this one. If you want a part two to this once just let me know. It's a bit shorter than the rest but I think this one's my favorite so far. Also I threw in a Beatles song because I felt like it. It doesn't have anything to do with the chapter. It's just one of my favorites.