Day 15

"Kittens log: day 15 of the apocalypse: they are giving us less food every day. We haven't seen Carrie in a long time. Darwin is dead, and Anais is king of the zombies. I don't know if my family, the Watersons, can get this journal, but if they can, I love them." Said Gumball as he wrote his last journal entry. "Penny, are you still alive?" Asked Gumball. "Yes. Say, didn't you have a mini gun?" Asked Penny. "I left it outside. But it would have been pointless anyway. My brother is gone, my sister is gone. I never even got to say goodbye." Said Gumball.

"The thing is that you won't have to." Said a voice from behind the door. "Darwin! How did you escape?" Asked Gumball. "I faked being a zombie to be free and be able to have access to their keys. I am a zombie janitor. Ok, let's get out of here." Said Darwin as he unlocked the door. They ran down the hallways to find zombies at every turn. They finally made it to the front entrance. They opened the door and ran out. They stopped by the pizza place and stole a pizza.

"This pizza is so much better when you don't have access to it in a while." Said Gumball as they ate the pizza. "So Darwin, why did you wait 10 days to get us out of the closet?" Asked Penny. "I never had a chance until then. It was Heavy Duty Guard Week." Said Darwin.

Author: Don't ask.

After their pizza they headed straight towards Gumball's house. "What happened!?" Yelled Gumball. Half of their house was gone! "Mrs. Mom! Mr. Dad!" Yelled Darwin as he walked inside. "They're gone! What do we do Gumball?" Asked Penny. "They took my friends, they took my family, they took my town. I say we return the favor.

(The underworld) "How's your after-life going Steve?" Asked Sam the Skeleton. "Oh it's pretty good. Got a new life, a new family, everything is great for me!" Said Steve the skeleton. BOOM! There suddenly was a gigantic hole in the ceiling of the underworld and in the ground of the overworld. Suddenly, Gumball, Darwin, and Penny fell from the gaping gap. "Tell us where everybody from the past Elmore is and make it quick! We got HUNDREDS OF GUNS!" Yelled Gumball while he was wearing his hat. " 'Gasp!' Can it be!" Yelled one of the skeletons. "It's the hat! It's the sacred hat! The holy hat of life giving!" Murmured all the skeletons. "WHERE IS EVERYBODY." Yelled Gumball. Suddenly all the skeletons of the people of Elmore walked up to them. "The cat must die. The cat must die. The cat must die." They all started chanting. "Uh, Darwin?" Asked Gumball as he turned around to see Darwin and Penny as skeletons. "The cat must die! The cat must die!" The skeletons were chanting louder and louder as they sealed the exit for Gumball. They were chanting louder and louder and louder! Soon they cornered Gumball. "No, no, NOOOOOOO!" Yelled Gumball.

"Gumball! Gumball wake up!" Yelled Darwin. Gumball woke up. He was still in his bed. "Yes! It was all a nightmare! Say, Darwin, what's today?" Asked Gumball. "Dude! It's Saturday! Let's go to the arcade!" Said Darwin.