Day 2

"Kittens Log: day 2 of the apocalypse: Hectors mom unleashed a zombie army onto Elmore. Me and Penny are beginning to bond with each other. I am a little scared because I think a zombie is in the school." Said Gumball while writing in his journal. "You know, I am not going to say anything about Gumball's diary today. Ha ha! Diary!" Said Banana Joe. "That's it! Joe, get in the corner!" Yelled Gumball. "Guys, I was checking the cameras and I have some good news and bad news." Said Anais. "What is it?" Asked Penny.

"Good news! I'm not in charge of the music box! Bad news. There may be a zombie in this school." Said Anais. Everyone started freaking out. "I'll take care of this!" Said Gumball as he walked out of the classroom and sliced the zombies head off with a sword! Or at least that's what he had in mind. "We will do this!" Said Gumball and Darwin as they walked into the hallway. "Pst, Gumball? Did you give us a fake hat to throw into the incinerator when that hat gave you good luck?" Asked Darwin. "Of course! Are you mad!? Why would I give up such power?" Asked Gumball as he waved the hat in his hand. Darwin grabbed the hat and then he found a 12-gauge shotgun on the floor! "Hmmm..." Said Gumball as he grabbed the hat. He then found a mini gun on the floor with full bullets!

They looked all through the school when they heard something outside. It was Hector's mom again! "Listen puny people of Elmore! I have unleashed a full scale army of shape shifting zombies!" Said Hectors mom. Gumball ran into the classroom and said, "Did you all hear her!?" Yelled Darwin. "Of course we did." Said Tina. Carrie appeared and said, "I brought snacks!" Darwin screamed and shot Carrie!

The bullets went through her though. "What was that!? I bring you guys snacks and you try to KILL me!?" Said Carrie quite alarmed. "Sorry. We just heard that Hector's mom unleashed an army of shape shifting zombies." Said Anais. "H-h-help! Thirsty! Need water!" Said Leslie as he shriveled up. Masami flew over him and gave him water. Then Leslie jumped up and bit Masami! But now that I think about this how can a cloud be bitten? Never mind. Masami turned into a zombie and they all ran into Mr. Small's office. "SHH!" Yelled Gumball. "Dude. There's no need to be quiet. We got a 3 and a half inch thick door from us and the zombies." Then Gumball pointed to the corner. All the terrifying images of what Mr. Small taught them came flooding back in. All the nightmares! All the horrors! It was... "SILENCE!" They all heard in their heads as they saw Silence Snake on the floor!

They all ran out of Mr. Small's office and straight towards Principal Brown's office. Then Gumball and Darwin saw something equally as horrifying as Silence Snake! It was the Garbage can that Principal Brown used to put all the hair he waxed off into! They made a break for the science lab. But in there was also something horrifying! It was a butterfly in a jar!

They made a final run to the Library where they camped out for the rest of the day.