Chapter 9

So this is the part you been waiting for the one and only chapter 9 sadly for you more chapters! Posting Minato one soon!~~~ and this is the one Naruto asks who though find out yourself l may have lied that he asks Y/n out or l may have not read and find out~~

Naruto POV:
I was so happy it was the time to ask _________ out l was happy and l really feel like _______ has fallen for me!~ every since that mission ________ has gone close with me. So l took my chances to ask _________ out l got ready and sent a letter to ______ house so _____ can meet me at the ocean. I got ready and bought some _____ for ____. It was 7:30 pm so l went to the ocean and saw _____ l was so happy so l ran down and ____ staring at me. I blushed and handed ______ the _____ l bought for ____. ____ then says "why did you buy me this?" I then say " l thought you came so close to me and loved me so much so l came to confess to you and love you with my heart forever and even!" I said blushing looking into _____ eyes~  _____ then says "l don't like you l hate you so much why could have it not been ______ or ______ l will never have feelings for you ever so don't keep trying to get with me because it won't happen! EVER!" Sakura said pushed  Me on the ground and throwing the flowers l brought her. I was shock why l thought Sakura loved me..then a tear left my eye and Sakura just left because Sasuke was there she yelled running to Sasuke saying "Sasuke-kun how have you been handsome let's move form the weirdo!" Sakura said pushing Sasuke away from me. I start to cry in my knees watching the ocean flow near me closer and closer.

Y/n POV:
I was walking near the ocean because l always rest there and l saw a blonde kid right there sobbing in his chest well the water came closer to him. Seeing him made me think he did not care about the water l saw flowers by him so he must have been dumped l walked closer to The blonde and saw it was Naruto! "Why you crying tough guy" l said picking him up in bride style so the water does not touch him. "Y/n put me down!" Naruto said yelling in my ear making me drop him. "Idiot you scream loud l may have gone deaf" l said cupping my hands on my ears. "Sorry l just mad because Sakura dumped me" Naruto said in a sound tone. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA" l laughed my ass off well he just stared at me about to cry. "DUDE DO YOU THING SHE WOULD LOVE YOU PFFFT" l said laughing. " your just like her" he said stomping away before l tugged his wrist and pulled him in my chest. "Ah-ah remember she is just a fan girl over Sasuke to think she has a crush on him he is weak emo as a duckass hair" l said looking at the sky well my ears twitch. "Your right to think she would fall in love with me.." Naruto said looking down in shame. "Why don't we get ramen to cheer you up" l said letting him out of my tight grip. "YESSSS LETS GOO Y/N" Naruto said running away.

Do you love me..

Hope you enjoyed let's see how chapter ten goes also chapter 13 or 14 might have some lemon ;)