Chapter 4

Y/n POV:

As l was called to the hokages office l went to the tower and knocked hearing a 'come in'. As l walk in l see Sakura,sasuke,Naruto and kakashi looking at me. "What is it know" l said. "Well we are going to hav-" the hokage said before getting Interrupted by Naruto saying "Hey Y/n will be our guest that will join us on our mission!" "Yes Naruto as l was gonna say we are going to have you join for there mission today this is a c- ranked mission and you will take place in this mission" the hokage said. "Yeah sure" l said.
Hey Y/n does this mean we will have to tell them about us
Am not sure ___
Ugh, Damit man l just said when y/n gets his mission he can say he has us
Uh oh
Dang
Once l was about to say something the hokage said "this is that guy you will Escort" he said before a drunk man comes in "why do l have little kids Escorting *hic up* me but that kid right there seems fine though" he said pointing at me. "Can l kill him" l said not knowing that l said it out loud. "No you cant" the hokage said.
Kill the dum bitch!
No don't Y/n
Whatever
Your always taking ____ side!
Maybe because am better
Look if l was not in this dam village l would listen to you but we are in one so l listen to ____
Oh l see how it is then
"Let's go Y/n" kakashi said. "Yeah sure" l said. As me and kakashi were in back and Sakura in front and Naruto was on the left said and Sasuke on the right side. Then kakashi said "Y/n l have a question for you" kakashi said looking at his book. "You guys already as to much from me" l said but then said "what is it kakashi sensei" looking at him. "I wanna know do you really have the ____ demons" kakashi said finally looking away from his book. "No kakashi, l don't have the ___ demons" I said. 
I thought you were gonna tell him Y/n
I was but if they found out l would probably have so much people watch me and l don't want that
He does have a point
As l looked at the water puddle l turn around and kakashi eyed me like 'you can do so'. I grab a kunai and threw it at the water and two people come out of the water puddle saying "your good for a little kid". My eyes started turning black and in the in side yellow and sparkles

(^That's how it looked like^) then l grab my kunai and ran up to one of the people and stabbed him making him scream in pain

(^That's how it looked like^) then l grab my kunai and ran up to one of the people and stabbed him making him scream in pain. Then l stabbed him 5 times and then jumped away from him and then seeing that the second one was caught by kakashi. "Y/n you did not have to stab him 5 times you know?" Kakashi said. "Right l know" l said.

Dam did he not see your eyes!?
Must be blind
He probably was just not paying attention
Yeah Maybe
"Hey Y/n" Naruto said. "What" l said. "Why did your-" Naruto said before l covered his mouth. "It's nothing Naruto" l said. "Uh ok" Naruto said.

I know this was short am going to make another chapter soon and make it long l swear.