viii. CONCLUSIONS

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Sabrina rolled her eyes while Richie continued to complain about how long the group took. The girl let out a groan as she walked her bike next to Bill yelling, "We get it, Richie, shut up!"

 "All right, shut up, Richie!" 

"Yeah, shut up, Richie."

"Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it." Richie spoke with sarcasm as he round his bike around the group that were currently walking their bikes. "Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween."

"Gross, Rich." Sabrina groaned.

"She didn't imagine it." Billy said as he stopped walking, everyone following his move and stopping. "I-I s-s-saw something too."

"You saw blood too?" Stanley croaked from beside Bill. Bill shook his head and said, "Not blood. I saw G-G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this..." Bill was interrupted when Eddie said, "The clown. Yeah, I saw him too."

"Me too." Sabrina looked down at the pavement as she muttered, "That ugly motherfucker."

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff?" Richie spoke up and Sabrina rolled her eyes,  "Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

"Richie, we all know you're a virgin, so shut the fuck up cause this isn't a joke anymore." Sabrina spoke up, but the subject got changed when Richie said, "Oh, shit, that's Belch Huggins' car."

"We should probably get outta here." Eddie suggested, but Bill spoke up, "Wait, isn't that the
homeschooled kid's bike?"

"Yeah, that's Mike's." Eddie's voice was small. "We have to help him." Beverly commanded, Sabrina nodding in agreement. "We have too?" Richie asked. "Yes!" Sabrina and Beverley responded as they threw their bikes to the ground, "Gosh, Rich, you're such an asshole." The girl mumbled when she passed him.

Sabrina ran down the hill, stopping when she got to the water. She heard the yelling of Henry and his goons and watched from across the water as they beat up Mike. The girl soon grew sick of this and picked up a rock, chucking it at Henry's head.

"Take that, motherfucker!" She screamed. "Nice throw." Stanley complimented and Sabrina smirked, "Thanks, Stanners."

Sabrina jumped into the water as she watched Mike crawl over to them. She quickly rushed up to him and gave him a hand, "Here, let me help you." She helped him onto the grass.

"You losers are trying to hard. She'll do you. They both will." Henry smirked, talking about Sabrina and Beverly. "You just gotta ask nicely. Like me and Hockstetter." Henry reached down and gripped the middle of his jeans.

"You might've had them in the first half, but me banging Patrick? Very unlikely Bowers. But guess what I will do?" Sabrina smirked at the boy in front of her. "What exactly will you do, Kaspbrak?"

Sabrina smiled and bent down, picking up a rock. "This." She grinned, throwing the rock forwards, hitting Henry once again. "The fuck?" Henry exclaimed, then all the losers began throwing rocks.

"Rock war!" Richie shouted before getting a rock chucked at his head.

Sabrina was too concentrated on throwing rocks that she didn't hear the the curses and fowl talk being thrown around, but she was doing some dirty talking herself.

Sabrina jumped into the water, throwing another rock from her hand, "Fuck you, you dirty fucks! Wanna fuck me now?"

"Yeah I bet you don't, cause you're getting your asses kicked by losers!" 

The rock war was still continuing and Sabrina bent over onto her knees panting. "Fuck my arm is tired." She mumbled before screaming, "It's tiring kicking your asses." But her mouth closed when a rock came in contact with her forehead. "Fuck, ow. What the heck." She whined.

"I was getting tired of this whole thing, but now I wanna fuck you up. Don't worry though, it's not like your face could get much uglier." She bent down and grabbed a rock, throwing it towards the bullies.

Sabrina laughed as Henry's friends left him there on the ground, running away like cowards. All the losers stood there out of breath, trying to regain their strength. Sabrina watched as everyone began to walk away and stood behind, walking up to Henry.

"Leave my friends alone, Bowers, or I will end you." She spat, kicking his stomach and walking back where Richie stood by himself. "Go blow your dad, you mullet-wearing asshole!" Sabrina grinned when Richie screamed this and stuck up his middle fingers.

Sabrina grabbed Richie's arm and yanked him forwards, pushing to catch up with the group.

Sabrina ran under the bridge that the train was going over and right up to Bill's side. "Hey, Denbrough." She nudged him. "Hi, S-Sab." He laughed, reaching down and intertwining their fingers. Sabrina gave him a soft smile as she squeezed his hand lightly.

"Thanks, guys, but you shouldn't have done that. They'll be after you guys, too, now." Mike stated from behind Bill and Sabrina. "Oh, no, no, no. Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie responded as he led the way.

"I guess that's one t-th-th-thing we all have in common." Bill spoke up as he swung his and Sabrina's hands.

"Yeah, Homeschool! Welcome to the Losers' Club." Richie shouted from the back of the line. "Where we welcome all and any losers." Sabrina added on, turning her head and smirking at Mike.

🎈🎈🎈

The group of kids all stood at the beginning of an alley way, staring at a missing kid photo. Well, the whole group except Richie, who at the moment was trying to steal some poor guy's baritone.

"They say they found part of his hand all chewed up near the Standpipe." Stanley choked out. "He asked to borrow a pencil once." Ben chimed in, he meaning Edward Corcoran, a kid that was in Sabrina's history class.

Sabrina frowned when Bill dropped her hand and walked forwards, pulling up Edward's photo. Betty's being right under it. "It's like she's been f-forgotten
because Corcoran's missing." Bill shoved his hand in his pocket with a frown.

"Is it ever gonna end?" Stanley asked. "What're you guys talking about?" Eddie asked as he walked up to the group with two ice cream cones. "What they always talk about." Richie chimed in, grabbing the second cone from Eddie. "Come on, Ed! You didn't get me one?" Sabrina whined as her brother mumbled a small, "Sorry."

"I actually think it will end. For a little while, at least." Ben answered Stanley's question. "What do you mean?" Bev asked.

"So I was going over all my Derry research and I charted out all the big events. The Ironworks explosion in 1908, the Bradley Gang in '35, and The Black Spot in '62. And now kids being...I realized this stuff seems to happen..."

"Every twenty-seven years."

🎈

CHAPTER EIGHT - CONCLUSIONS