EPILOGUE

Today was the day. It was Sabrina and Bill's one year anniversary.

Sabrina was on her way over to the Denbrough household, Bill's gift in the bag that was hanging from her shoulder. She had made him a book full of all their dates from throughout the year and she also got him a black banded bracelet with a silver tag that was engraved with the date they began dating.

Her smile was permanently on her face as she gripped that bag tightly and continued her walk. The girl took a slight pause when she felt a drop of water land on her face. "What?" She whispered to herself before looking up, feeling a few more drops land on her.

She looked at the ground and saw the wet patches and realized it was beginning to rain. Her smile grew more, if that was even possible, as she remembered it was also raining a year ago.

The brunette picked up her pace and broke into a run as the rain began coming down harder. When she got to Bill's house, she halted to a stop. "Bill!" She screamed from outside, "Bill!"

She continued to scream until his face popped up in his window and that was when she waved him down.

Before she knew it, Bill was at the front door. "Come inside, Sab!" He shouted to her, but she shook her head. "Come out here, B!" She pleaded, "It's raining!"

The girl ran up to the door and reached inside, placing her bag on the ground, so everything wouldn't get soaked. She then retracted her arm and looked up at Bill. "Happy 365 around the sun." She smiled and leaned in, attaching her lips to his. "Happy one year, princess." He whispered.

"Let's stay in the rain, please." She gave him puppy dog eyes and it seemed to work when he let out a sigh and grabbed her hand. "Yay!" She shrieked before pulling him down the yard and into the road.

The girl sat down against the curb and Bill followed her actions. "I got you a gift, I just put it inside. It's a book of memories and a bracelet with our anniversary on it." She smiled at the boy. "That's amazing, thank you." He smiled genuinely.

"I got you a necklace. It has an umbrella pendant. I decided to go with that because you love the rain and it was where we had our first kiss." Bill smiled at her. "I love that, B, thank you." She leaned over and kissed him once more before she stood up with a grin.

She reached her hand out and smirked at Bill, "Let's dance."

Bill shook his head and smiled, he knew where this was going, "I can't dance."

"That's what makes it fun." The girl grinned, remembering she had said that to him a year ago, and gripped his hand, pulling him up. She threw her arms forwards and wrapped them around his neck while his went around her waist.

"I love you, Sabrina." Bill whispered. Sabrina pulled her head off his shoulder and looked at him, "What?" She whispered back. They had never said I love you, due to the fact that Sabrina thought she was too young to say it, but hearing Bill say it made her realize she felt the exact same.

"I love you, Sab." He repeated, moving one hand to her face.

"I love you too, Bill..." She paused and looked him straight in the eyes, "More than I love rain."

🎈

CHAPTER TWENTY - EPILOGUE
THE END