chapter 2

BACK TO HOGWARTS
Jade's pov
When I wake up I keep my eyes closed for a while. After a bit I open my eyes and see him. He looks so peaceful, I lose myself looking at him. Shit. I need to leave right now. I manage to get out of bed without waking the sleeping albino boy. It still feels strange to walk but I grab my dress and put it on. I find my panties on the floor they are completely ripped. Fuck... Then I see his pants on the floor just Infront of the bed. I grab his pants and shove my ripped underwear in the pocket something to remember me by.

I go to exit then I see my jacket on the floor right next to my shoes I put them on not bothering to see how I look and leave as fast as I can.

Draco's pov
I wake up and she's gone. Just gone.
There isn't even any evidence that she was here, nothing absolutely nothing. I roll out of bed and put on my boxers and suit pants that I found on the floor. After I put them on I put my hand on my pocket. I feel something, it felt like lace. I pulled it out and it was a pair of black panties. I smirk something to remember her by.

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I look like a mess, my hair is in my eyes and then I notice bruises on my neck and chest. That bitch fucking marked me. I turn my head to the shower and memories flood back of her, on her knees. I shake my head and go out I put the rest of my clothes on and grab my stuff. Then I leave.

I apparitie to Malfoy Manner. In a blink of an eye I'm in my room. I take a shower then get ready to go to king's Cross train station. Putting her panties in my pants. Once I'm done getting ready I go down the stairs to meet my mother and father.

When we get to 9 3/4 I give my mum a hug. “I'm going to miss you, be safe. I love you Draco. Make sure you write me every week.” I pull away from the hug. “Of cause mother, I will and I love you too.” I turn to my farther and he gives me a nod and I do the same.

When I'm on the train I find an empty compartment that is now filled by Pansy, Blaise and of course me. “So Draco, last night you ran off pretty fast didn't you.” Blaise has a smug grin on his face. “Wait what's Blaise talking about?” she has a smirk on her face, she loves hearing about ‘fun’. “Malfoy and I went to a strip club last night and he ran off. Tell me Draco did you fuck some slut at the club or did you run home to mummy?” “You went where? Draco I don't think mummy would approve.” I hate both of them so much. Like fuck all the way off. “One Pug-face fuck off. Second yes Blaise I did fuck someone last night thanks for asking.”  Pansy has an amusemed and shocked look on her face and Blaise is having a nice laugh.

What felt like a fucking eternity later we had finally arrived back to Hogwarts, I can never tell if I miss Hogwarts or not. Now the great hall in all its glory. I take a sit at the Slytherin table obviously. Blaise sits next to me and Pansy sits across from me. I then lose my train of thought and all I can think about is  her.  Her hair, eyes, lips, tits and ass her fucking everything. Suddenly the giant doors burst open, all the first years flood in. I don't think people truly understand how boring it is to watch the first years get sorted.

After everyone's sorted into their houses Dumbledore walks up and announces that there is a transfer student that will be joining us. “She comes to us from Beauxbatons academy of magic. To mention her farther is a professor here. Please welcome Jade Lilith Snape!” my eyes widened when he said ‘Jade’ but I quickly shook it off, I mean there's no way. The doors open once again and everyones heads turn including mine. Oh. My. Fucking. God.... It's her, it's actually her.

Jade's pov
The doors open and I walk in everyone and I mean everyone is staring at me. Their eyes feel like there are burning holes into me. I get to the front of the great hall and I'm lead to a stool. The sorting hat is placed on top of my head. “ahhh interesting, very interesting. Jade Snape I was expecting you years ago. It is very clear where you belong, but your different for reasons you shall find out in time maybe you already have... SLYTHERIN!”