Chapter 4

!!!!SMUT WARING!!!!

The invitation

Draco's pov
When I awoke I just wanted it to be tomorrow night already. There is a reason behind that, Slytherin house always throws a stupendous  party on the third night back in the room of requirements and the inventions come today.

Today wasn't going to bad, I had a free period dew to the fact the some students wanted free periods where they can have extracurriculars. (or whatever) I personally just had took the free hour to myself. All the “extracurriculars” weren't my thing anyway.

I couldn't help but wonder if Jade would pick an extracurricular. Sadly I don't think they have striping as one, I know how much she enjoyed that.

I got out of bed taking a shower.
The drops of water hitting skin as let my head fall back against the steamy glass. Thoughts of what Jade and I did in the closet streaming through my mind.

Jade's pov
Today was my second day and I wasn't planning on spending it being all hot and heavy in a storage cupboard with Draco Malfoy.

I had to pick a extracurricular activity when I first came to Hogwarts. They didn't have any on dancing but they had singing so that's the one I ended up with.

I didn't have time for breakfast or that's what I told myself I just really didn't want to run into Draco.

After I had gotten dressed and did my hair and makeup I was off to my classes for the day.

My first class was defence against the Dark arts, it was pretty interesting. I want some of the given a strange envelope from Blasie as he gave it to he said and I quote... “Hey Snapey this is for you open it at eight tonight.” Along with a wink.

My second class was transfiguration than care of magical creatures. They were both pretty uneventful. I decided to skip out on lunch still not wanting to run into Draco.

My next class was going to be music with professor flitwick then after I was going to have a study period.

As I was walking to the music class I saw Draco. He started to approach me when his eyes met mine.

“How have you been darling?”
“Don't you a class you should be attending?” I asked alongside a eye roll. “No, I don't do extracurriculars. I'm assuming you don't either since there's no stripping class you can go to.”

Is he kidding me? God he's frustrating. “Wow terribly funny Malfoy, but unlike you I do have a class to attend.” “Oh do tell!” “It's any of your interest what I'm doing Malfoy. Excuse me I'll be betting your farewell now.”

As I stepped around him I heard a chuckle and I walked into my class.
“Ahh our new student! Everyone please welcome miss Jade Snape to our class!”

Everyone's eyes were on me so much so that I felt uneasy. It was then that I felt someone's finger tapping on my back. I turned to see a hazel eyed and brown haired Hufflepuff.

“Hi! My name is Katrina, it's really cool to meet you!” She seemed overly excited. I scanned realising I was the only Slytherin and that maybe that's why. “Cool?” I said still slightly confused.

“You're not one of those really cruel Slytherins are you?” I looked into her eyes they were wide open filled with curiosity and hope. “I'd like to think not.” The second those words left my lips she hugged my with a ginormous grin on her face. “Please  don't hug me again. Not trying to be rude it's just that I don't necessarily like hugs.”
She nodded and apologised.