Under his desk

A/N : Ok so before I begin this story had been published to another one shot list that I have created, so go find that one and that's where I will be posting these, but I decided to add one more here (:

------

(T/s = time skip)
------------

I grew annoyed with the vibrations and the ringing from my phone alarm, hell I almost through it at a wall. I slammed my hand down on my phone, growing more annoyed when the noise didn't stop, so I had to actually turn it off with my finger.

I laid on my stomach, my face in my pillows as I let out a large groan. It was 5:30 in the morning, and I had to shower and get ready. I laid there for a few minutes before finally getting up and grabbed my clothes I set up for today, afterwards finally making ny way to the bathroom and placed my clothes next to the sink. I looked into the mirror- my dirty blonde hair was a knotted mess, all greasy looking and seeming like a birds nest. My face felt dirty and my eyes were red as if I were crying- great way to start a monday! I let out a huff and leaned into the wall..
"Come on, Makoto...just get today over with so I can come home and sleep. " I spoke to myself.

----------- T/S

I arrived at school at 7 am, and currently now it's 7:30 am, time for my first class. The only good thing about today is that my first class is civics government and with my favorite teacher- Mr. Andrew, a young teacher, maybe in his late 20's, but I gotta admit he is pretty handsome...

I walked into Mr. Andrews class, the first one here actually, which was quite normal.
"Ah, first one again Makoto, gosh I feel favorited" Mr. Andrew spoke, and I could have sworn my face lit up, wait no, I'm not blushing!
"A-Ah! Well you should, making my Monday's better after all." I replied to him, making him smile.
"Oh, before people start coming in, I need to speak with you about your grades after class, you have missing assignments." He spoke- and as if on time, my classmates started filling in and claiming their seats, so I nodded and took mine. Class started off as usual- started by watching CNN, then going to politics. Yada yada yada...and soon came the dreaded part- the talk..

As my classmates started to leave, he closed the door and walked to his desk, taking a seat.
"Now, Mokoto, about these assignments. You have four missing, one from last month and the rest from these past few weeks. Are you alright?" Mr. Andrew asked.
I cleared my throat, because if I'm being honest, I've been distracted because I've been thinking him in such inappropriate ways..
"U-Uh, no sir, I was getting districted." I answered honestly, though I could tell he was curious by the way I had said it. I cleared my throat "Thinking of..you know...teenage guy stuff." I spoke quietly, though Mr. Andrews raised an eyebrow, and I could have sworn he was hiding a smirk before his hands.

"Alright, Mokoto. I think I understand, so I'll give you a chance to raise your grades." He spoke as he reached over his desk and picked up his phone, dialling a number.
"Hello Ms. Janesse, it's Andrew's, I'm just calling to say that I have Makoto here for this period" He announced- he was speaking to my second class teacher! I get to stay here for exra time..!

Mr. Andrews gestured me to a desk next to him, and slowly the next class filled in- and class started off like usual- though I couldn't pay attention...
The smell of Mr. Andrew's cologne as he walked by filled my senses and got me thinking more..I tried to seem like I was working, but as soon as the class left, he called my third period teacher, repeating his last message before turning towards me.

"Makoto, you're getting distracted again, what's on your mind now?" He asked, and I swear it was impossible to lie to him...so I was forced to tell the truth

"I-I..sir I'm sorry to say this, but you're distracting me- I keep thinking naughty thoughts about you." I spoke as clearly as I could, watching his facial expression- which turned to confusion, but with a hint of something else.
"Makoto- fuck.." He breathes before he pulled me towards him- kissing my lips. I tensed up at his actions, but he stopped as soon as he started.
"Listen, you mustn't speak a word about this, but get under the desk." He order, and I did as told- I got under his desk and he settled me in between his legs, and to my surprise, I saw a growing bulge in his pants- was he turned on? I reached for his zipper, only to hear the familar chatter of new classmates- but Mr. Andrews didn't stand up this time- so I used it to my advantage.

I reached over and zipped down my teachers pants and carefully took out his half hard dick- all the while he was shifting things and moving closer so he wouldn't be seen. I stroked his member as well as licked the tip a little, holding in a giggle as I felt him getting hard. I heard him play one of his playlists he usually plays when we're all working, only a little louder. I moved my hips a little and wrapped my lips around his tip, sucking on it and twirling my tongue. I heard him struggle to keep in a moan, and I heard him clear his throat.

"Alright class," He began, "Our lesson will begin with this short video." He leaned over and pressed play on his computer, as well as pausing the music. The video was just the news we watch every start of class, boring stuff.

Mr. Andrew's talked to class, all the while, I was sucking his dick under his desk- and thankfully his desk had a closed side so I was not visable to anyone. I licked up the base of his member to his tip and pushed his dick inside of my mouth again, bobbing my head as I swirl my tongue around and suck. It was clear he was enjoying it, and trying so hard not to show it on his face.

Mr. Andrew's reached down and gripped my face, pushing my head down and forcing his member deeper in my mouth, only to move my head back up. I moved my head in rhythm with his hand, pushing my head all the way down and pulling back up, sucking as I do it- as well as teasing his tip when I need to catch my breath.
I heard him groan softly as his pushed my head all the way down and holding it there. I was confused for a second before a warm liquid bursted into my mouth, he came inside of my mouth..! I let out a soft noise, my pants getting tighter as my own member grew hard. Gotta say, cum has an...odd taste..but I swallowed it all as I pulled away from his member, making sure to lick it all up.

I stayed under my teachers desk until lunch, and during that time I sucked and stroked his member, fuck I felt as if I were getting addicted..
It was an awkward silence as we fixed ourselves up, but I felt like doing more. I cleared my throat.
"Hey, sir...uhm, we have until after lunch..can we..you know..do something in the bathroom?" I asked him, knowing that he knew exactly what I was talking about, and he chuckled.

"Horny teenagers.." He mumbled before walking to the door and peering out of the room. "Hallway is clear, so come on." He whispered, and I followed as he walked into the nearest bathroom. My heart was thumping, and my face felt red- fuck we're actually going to do it..on school grounds!

We entered the bathroom, and as soon as the bathroom door closed, we made sure no one was in here. Thankfully no one was, surprisingly. I was about to speak, but as soon as I opened my mouth I was pulled into a stall with lips smashing into mine. I gasped and wrapped my arm's around Mr. Andrews, he wasn't wasting time with words. He kissed me and slipped his tongue inside of my mouth, exploring my mouth as he pulled my pants down along with his.

I stroked his member again, he was already hard. Andrew's pulled away from the kiss and turned me around. I giggled softly and pushed my hips against his member as I pulled my underwear down, afterwards placing my hands on the wall. Mr. Andrew's chuckled softly and gave my ass a small slap, getting a grunt out of me, though I gasped suddenly as he slowly slipped his member inside of my small hole, god he felt big- he is big but god damn...~

It was painful, but he didn't have time to prepare me, so I didn't say anything about the pains. Mr. Andrew's began to thrust his hips at a comfortable speed, his member sliding inside of me and making my insides feel all sorts of ways. I wanted to moan but I had to remind myself that we're in school- but he started thrusting faster and began toying with my insides, my body becoming overrunned by pleasure.

Mr. Andrew's grabbed my hips and thrusted his dick inside of my hole as deep as he can go, his large size being hugged tightly by me. Moans escaped from my lips as I desperately tried to hide them, fuck he felt so good, god I want him more...~ I cupped my mouth and held onto the wall, the faster he went had me being showered with pleasure. God damn, my body quivered under him as I felt myself get close, my member being left untouched, but I still had the urge to cum, I'm gonna cum with a dick up my ass..how embarrassing..~

Mr. Andrew's slapped my ass as he started slamming his cock in, fuck that was it for me, I gasped as quietly as I could and came in and onto the toliet beneath me, my insides squeezing Mr. Andrew's member, only to have his cum filling up my hole seconds later, getting a soft, unexpected moan out of me.

I came with a teachers dick up my ass...and I moaned as he came..~ I felt so embarrassed, but I couldn't say anything because the bell had just rung, indicating it's time for next class..

----------