Yaoi One Shot

~~~~~~~
This Is A Story Of A TeacherxStudent. If you do not like sexual content, I reccomend leaving at once.
Student-
Name- Asahi Sora
Age-17

Teacher- Mr.Jones
Age-29
~~~~~~~~

It was Monday, a living hell for everyone. The school day didn't go so fast -sadly- but luckly I was now heading to my last class, and also my favorite class.

Mr.Jones teaches social studies, which is am easy class for me. The reason why he is the best is because after we finish reading a section in our books, he puts on videos. The videos are usually what we read but sometimes he'd let us take a break from that and lets the class watch Epic Fails Of The Week while he grades papers

I entered class and was welcomed by a warm smile
"Afternoon Asahi, first to class again I see." Mr.Jones said as he stood up from his desk. I nodded and smiled.
"Your class makes Mondays better." I said truthfully. Soon enough kids started to fill the room and take seats. I took my seat by the window and soon class began.

The class took a while to end, but once it did, students packed up and started to walk down to the cafeteria to talk to there friends. I was about to do the same but then Mr.Jones called me over once everyone left.
"Asahi, please come see me." he said. I walked over to his desk and he stood up and walked up to me with a smirk.
"You are doing well in my class with an 80, but I do want you to get a 100 so I have an idea for you." He said. I looked into his eyes as they were full of lust. I nodded my head a little waiting to hear what he had to say. He lowered to me and whispered in my ear.
"Maybe a little fun time with me would do the trick~"
I felt my heart skip a beat and my face turn red. I don't remember saying yes but I most likely nodded because I was soon pushed against a wall, out of sight from the door.

I opened my mouth to say something but before anything could leave my mouth, Mr.Jones placed his lips on mine. He kissed me and pushed his tongue into my mouth, soon our tongues fought for dominance, I failed that.
Mr.Jones started to take my clothes off, and then his after. Once our clothes were off, I looked down to see he was already hard, and to see it that long and hard made me blush. I felt his hand on my head and be soon pushed me down to have my face leveled with his dick.
I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to suck it. I felt him lightly grip my hair but I kept sucking, soon starting to rub his balls.
"F-Fuck~" He moaned. I started to suck more and without warning, he came in my mouth. I pulled off and swallowed his cum. Mr. Jones picked me up and sat on a chair with me. He sat me in his lap, causing his hard dick to get pushed inside my ass. I let out a loud moan but was cut off when he kissed me. I felt his hands rest on my sidea as he started to move me. I moaned at the feeling of his large dick being thrusted in my tight ass

He bounced me faster and faster and I moaned in both pain and pleasure each time it was thrusted inside.
"I'm cumming!" He shouted and within secounds, he came inside me.

With a smirk he soon said
"Your grades will be boosted, Mr.Sora~"