XXXXI

Tomorrow is the Twin's birthday and I have two problems: 1- I never went to a birthday party before; 2- Tomorrow is a day that all their fangirls wait for anxiously and besides the huge party they made for them, there's also a huge contest where the Miyas choose the best gift; 3- I'm terrible choosing gifts.

I dodge them the whole day and after practice, I said I have to visit my grandpa's job... Sometimes I doubt if they listen to what I say 'cause my grandpa isn't in Japan for months. I'm at the mall right now while I facetime Nami, I asked her for help however, she couldn't come to Hyogo so we decided to do it.

"So... What kind of things they like?" She said

"Well, Osamu likes to eat and Atsumu... volleyball" I answered and she sighed

"We should start with Osamu then, you told me once he likes to eat Onigiris, I saw on TV that Polishop is selling a new rice machine or buy a gift card so he can buy his food for free for a entire month"

"I guess I can buy both, money isn't a problem" I walked in the direction of the store

"Don't forget to ask to gift-wrap and the black colour is easier to clean" I nod, she also helped me to decide the colour of the gift card, then my phone started to vibrate, it was Tsumu

"Hi Sunnie, are you still busy?" I said yes "It's too loud around you, anyway, I need your help to choose my clothes for tomorrow, I want to match something with you... Can you come over?"

"I'm sorry baby, but not now, maybe later, I gotta go bye" then I quickly hang up, I need to find something you like, my love, as your girlfriend I can't lose the conquest. I know that the twins love to celebrate their birthday before I lived here I never thought about it, I'm part of the family so I have to give my best... I sigh

"Don't worry Sun, I'm sure you'll find something... Now what kind of thing you think Atsumu would like?" Nami asked

"I don't know every day he only talks about volleyball and... me, I can't give jewellery because we're athletes, he has a lot of clothes, I can't cook for him and I always order fatty tuna to cheer him up, he already gave me keychain when we started dating"

"I guess you already have the answer for you own question... but, keep walking around maybe you can find something, now I need to hang up, follow your heart, and good luck"

Well, I should remember his lasts complaints: one day after practice he facetimed me because he wanted to watch me sleeping and it was a shame he couldn't see me in person, another day he said he wanted to be my partner in my proms in the U.S.A and see me wearing that beautiful dresses, also when he was at my place he was indecisive if he wants to watch the stars outside or he wants to see a movie with me, or how he misses me when I can't sleep with him... damn Atsumu I'm already your girlfriend I can't give myself to you. Or maybe can I..?

Hours later I arrive at my house and I texted my boyfriend telling him I would wear a mint green dress, then I began to finish my gift, I'm afraid he doesn't like it or the other gift is better than mine...

*Next day*

It's almost time for the party began, I texted Rintaro asking him to help me to carry my gifts it's too heavy and it's been a long time I don't wear high heels, I almost fall on the stairs but thankfully I managed to keep my balance, I would ruin my makeup and my side braid I make on my hair. When I opened the door Rin was already waiting for me, he notices and his eyes grown wide

"You're the gift or..." I punched his arm before he finishes the sentence and we went to the party. Of course, their fangirls would decorate the gym in the most beautiful way possible, everyone was wearing formal clothes like me but everybody was staring at me. I couldn't talk with the twins because they're too busy with the long queue of fangirls so I waited with my teammates, they praised me saying I was stunning. It was so long that we waited until was time to give the gifts. Both of them sit on a stage and girls one by one gift them.