Ch. 2 We reach chaos

After spending the night at the Emperors castle Lucia was determined to find the sacred books in the castles Library.

Old legends state that the previous emperor, onaga, had a secret library that only one person knows about. The legend states that in this secret library it holds enchanted books, and within these enchanted books hold secrets, wisdom, spells, rare magic and runes. Apparently one out of nearly a million books in the library hold the secret of reaching the heavens. It is said that not even onaga nor shao kahn have found this book and even though they are aware of such book they believe it to only be a rumour.

Onaga of course is now dead, due to shao kahn murdering him, therefore shao kahn must be the only person to know where the secret library is in this place now the only problem must be, shao kahn.

Lucia walked through the halls of the castle marveling in the ornate architecture, she stopped in the middle of the halls and reached her foot out, effectively making the invisible force that was following her fall

She saw the woman dressed in purple fall to the floor but quickly get up.

Lucia crossed her arms "the Emperors daughter hm? Following me? Spying on me?" Lucia watched the daughter sit up growling at lucia.

Lucia rolled her eyes and reached a hand out for Mileena to get up but Mileena smacked the hand away growling at lucia "I dont need your help!" Mileena growled getting up and pointing at her.

"What's your agenda!?" Mileena snarled.

Lucia cocked a brow "what do mean?" Lucia asked.

"Something about you isn't the average mortal, your here for something so what is it!?" Mileena growled.

Lucia walked past her "walk with me..." Lucia said not looking at Mileena to see if she's following her.

It was only when Lucia heard opposite footsteps walk carefully beside her is when she spoke "so your half tarkata?" Mileena didn't answer but lucia took that as a yes.

"I'm half ChaosRealmer, many people don't see me past that..." Mileenas eyes dropped to the floor briefly before looking back up and at Lucia.

"You still haven't answered my question.." Mileena asked.

"Your question was if i had an agenda correct? Well to answer that, I would have to say Im not sure my plans unravel as the course of history unravel...but I can assure you my plans won't unravel anytime soon" Mileena seemed somewhat satisfied with that answer but she noticed that lucia had guided her to the Emperors planning room where she heard her father shao kahn speak.
Lucia opened the door for Mileena to walk in first which she did.

The emperor turned his head to the side and greeted his daughter with a short nod but stiffened when he saw lucia.

"Oh Emperor I heard your screaming laments from the hallway, and was wondering just what's making mr. Konquerer scream?" Shang tsung and Ermac looked over and saw a smirking lucia.

"You! Who said you were allowed here!" Shao kahn snarled.

"I did, anyway I heard you had a problem and I realize I could be of service." Lucia clapped her hands together.

Before shao kahn could dismiss her ermac spoke "the tarkatan's have received offers from enemy's which is making their loyalty to us strain we need to decide a plan to get their numbers back on our side." Shao kahn looked visibly angry but lucia chuckled.

"Well in that case why didn't you just ask?"

Shao kahn rolled his eyes "and what would you have done?" He asked.