Chapter Twenty Six. We don't fight fair.

If it gets cliché-y I apologise (but just barely).

I got myself on the Tenis team and so there will be a lot of writing going on during the weekend because I won't move at all on Saturday! (Can I get a "hell yeah"?)

Also, I love the song so I put the video here. You must have realized by now: I really like FOB....

ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF THIS ONE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to push myself out of bed and take a pair of pills, the one that kept me from having the terrible urge to throw up and the vitamins the doctor had so strongly recommended me to take. It might be a couple of rough weeks, but I was so convinced on telling Tom about this.

By the time I walked out of the airport in Berlin with my couple of dogs walking in front of me I didn’t care too much about having a couple of cameras around me, I was wearing a warm coat on to prevent myself from getting another cold, the last thing I needed to top it off was another week on more medication. I got a taxi to drive me to the hotel where my friends were staying. I got there and walked up to the front desk, my things were getting put in Tom’s room while I went there with my pets.

I only went up to the room to know where it was and tip the bellboy. I did so and took the dogs for a walk in the much colder German weather, I put them a little sweater each and we walked for a while before I sat down at a café’s terrace.

The two dogs were going crazy after the flight; they were so much more energetic than I was at the time, supposedly because of my condition. I tried not to think too much about that while I looked down at the menu. I recalled not being able to understand a written word in German, now here I was skipping to the kuchen section also known as cakes section in English.

I just loved to eat cakes, Tom didn’t admit it, he would never admit it, but he liked it as much I did, whenever we went out I’d share whatever dessert I ordered with him, Bill knew about it and teased him too.

I walked back to the hotel and stopped as the dogs started sniffing around violently, I picked Rize up in my arms as he was still not as big as Bora, although they were a small breed, I still didn’t feel like picking Bora up, she was a couple kilograms heavier than Rize and I wasn’t carrying that.

“Come on, girl!” Rize licked my cheek. “Behave!” I warned the dog as he put his little paw on my chest. “Now, come on.” I pulled my bulldog’s leash and went into the hotel, there were little-close to none cameras around the entrance. I went in and got in the elevator. I hated the big push from it going up, but I kept quiet as I looked down at Bora, her big round eyes looked back at me as she sat on the metallic floor of the elevator. “I’m not mad, you’re still cute.” I said down to the dog. She leaned her side on my foot and rubbed her head on my shoe. “Are you auto-petting yourself?” I turned to Rize. “You’re momma’s crazy.”

When I got out of the elevator I saw Georg and Bill walking down the hall on my direction. They were wearing sunglasses so I couldn’t see much of their reaction, but I did notice how they started walking slower.

“Surprise!” I said excitedly as I put Rize down and walked up to the pair, their heads turned to each other.

“Wow, great to see you…” Bill smiled but it was a weird smile to me, I thought maybe coming here hadn’t been such a good idea.

“Don’t be so excited, am I getting in the way of something?” I asked the blonde as I eyed up Georg.

“No, we were going downstairs for a drink, would you like to come?” Georg said, he was smiling a more honest smile and had taken the sunglasses off.