Chapter Thirty One. Can you feel my heart?

Okay, this is a cute one. 

ENJOY! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My belly was an amazing ball. Yeah, after a month I felt like doing nothing all day and instead I was painting dark blue and green lines on the baby’s room. The thing that worried me the most was that when we got to LA we’d have to get another nursery done for little Günther. I had forced Heidi to help me do some of the painting because I couldn’t stand for too long without having my feet hurting terribly.

Before Tom got back on tour we put all the missing furniture in the room, the crib was a cute sort of wooden cage. The wood in the room was all dark and the cushions where a creamy almost white colour. I had made little paintings and hanged them around the room, Heidi had taken a picture of me painting one of the little murals in the wall to the left of the room, that one was a night sky, and I had just started painting the yellow stars, the other side of the room was a morning sky and the wall across from the door was showing a dawn, using the window as help for that matter.

But Heidi’s help didn’t come for free; she also forced me into doing something. She convinced me of getting myself a swim suit, because of course, the weather in Italy was slightly better than the one in Germany, so Heidi thought it was natural for Tom and me to visit the coast. I was going to meet the guys in Naples and then I didn’t know what Tom’s plan was.

“So, Günther huh?” Heidi asked me as we looked through the bathing suits, nothing caught my eye at all, and the last thing I wanted was to flaunt my big round pregnant belly in the beach. I nodded and smiled.

“Tom came up with it.” Heidi raised her eyebrows and gave me a look as if to say “you don’t say”. I knew that look from high school; she was pretty much the same person I met, only with blonde roots and darker hair.

“And when are you giving birth?” We approached a section with bikinis, no; I would definitely not wear a bikini.

“Somewhere between the 3rd and the 6th of June.” I looked at a red bikini Heidi was examining. “I won’t wear that, thank you.” She let out a sigh and let her shoulders drop before walking to another rack. “I am not looking forward to the needles…”

“Well, it is one kid and you’re done, imagine if you were pregnant with twins!” We looked at each other with wide eyes. “I mean, it could have happened seeing that Tom is a twin…”

“Yeah, I heard somewhere that the second born twin is the one with most chances of having twins.” I pointed out. She nodded.

“We gotta warn Bill then…” I giggled, no he wouldn’t have kids at all; he liked them from afar, never too close. I don’t think Lily would have been allowed into Bill’s room if it wasn’t for how clingy she got with him. Maybe it had something to do with the bling on his face; she was always attracted by that sort of thing…

“Anyway, yeah… We’re having a boy. I really don’t know how it is with them though; I have only ever watched girls.” I told her. “Maybe I’ll be a crappy mom.”

“Don’t be stupid, you’ll be a great mom! I don’t think it can be too different from having a girl and Tom will obviously have to help you. Besides, his mother is like super close to you, right? She’s gotta have some tricks to teach you.”

“Maybe…” I let out a sigh; I still had some doubts about the whole thing. Mom had been so excited to know it was a boy and knowing we had a name for him made her even happier but as the days kept going by I worried more, I didn’t know anything about anything! One thing was watching your baby sisters from time to time but a complete different one was taking care of a baby… and I doubted Tom would be much better at it than me. Already calling his kid belly monster.