▻ 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨.

TITLE ! — bad daysSHIP ! — hwang hyunjin x lee minho x han jisungGENRE ! — fluff + light angstDESC ! — hyunjin, in a bad mood, lashes out on jisung one day and instantly regrets it

TITLE !bad days
SHIP !hwang hyunjin x lee minho x han jisung
GENRE ! fluff + light angst
DESC !hyunjin, in a bad mood, lashes out on jisung one day and instantly regrets it. luckily minho is there to help solve the issue.

 luckily minho is there to help solve the issue

"hyunnie? can i come in?" jisung asked quietly.

jisung was concerned as just a few minutes ago when hyunjin got back from work, he had shut the room door right on his face. he knew something was wrong since hyunjin would never do that.

"go away." hyunjin replied, rather harshly.

"no, i know something's wrong." jisung said, turning the door handle.

"i'm fine! go away!" hyunjin started getting more vocal as jisung opened the door.

"i'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." jisung was persistent in wanting to know what had caused hyunjin's bad mood.

"you're so annoying, please just leave me alone!" hyunjin shouted, not wanting to get any more louder than he already was.

although jisung knew hyunjin didn't mean that, these past days had been troubling for him.

jisung wasn't usually this sensitive but seeing how hyunjin and minho acted around him these days made him really insecure.

he felt like he was just splitting their relationship apart and that he was just a weight on their shoulders they had to carry.

maybe he was annoying, maybe he was too clingy, maybe he was just a burden.

he really didn't want to let the simplest things get to him but at this point he just couldn't.

"i see.." jisung whispered, walking out and shutting the door behind him softly.

it wasn't long before that when jisung walked out, minho angrily stormed into the room.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" minho yelled angrily.

hyunjin didn't even look at him, tears still dribbling down his face.

minho turned to get a better look at him and felt heartbroken at the sight of him crying.

"hyunjin.." minho took his own sleeves and wiped the tears from hyunjin's eyes.

"what happened?" hyunjin just shook his head, too much had been resting on his shoulders and he was scared to lash out again.

it was already bad enough that he had lashed out on jisung.

hyunjin just shook his head, not trusting himself to say anything to the older.

minho bit his lip, wrapping his arms gently around hyunjin's waist.

jisung peeked through the door and minho signaled him to come in.

"we're here jinnie, it's okay." minho whispered, jisung joining the hug.

"it's my boss.. he.. he.."

"what did he do?" minho was literally ready to throw hands at hyunjin's boss.

"he tried to-" hyunjin shook his head, even thinking about what happened earlier had him in tears again.

"no he didn't.." jisung said, just as angry as minho now.

jisung took hyunjin's into his arms while minho was going to have a long and 'nice' conversation with his boss.

"i'm sorry i lashed out on you, sungie." jisung just shook his head and told hyunjin to not worry about it.

"after min min gets off the call, how about we go for some ice cream?" hyunjin looked up at him and shook his head.

"cuddles."

"heyyy no cuddles without me!" minho whined, hurriedly rushing into the room with arms wide open.

"h-hyung i can't breathe!" hyunjin giggled, kinda suffocating under the weight of minsung.

"i'm not that fat!" jisung complained as the two laughed at him.

safe to say, hyunjin won't be going back to work anytime soon.