Chapter 12

[The Marriage]

After the gathering incident, well not really an incident, more like surprise. Y/N is visiting his parent's a lot more. He also often bring Chaewon to his home too, Ryujin is getting married, however neither Y/N nor Yoonjin know about this. Their family decides this should be a surprise for the two since the two young males of the Shin family is going through their dreaded exam.

Shin Y/N pov

"FINALLY EXAM IS THROUGH." Yoonjin said with a loud voice while walking through the uni hallway.

"Lower your voice babe." Yoonjin's girlfriend, Areum said to him.

"She's right dipsh*t." a boy passed the two and not forgetting to hit Yoonjin's head. While me and Chaewon is watching from the edge of the hallway behind Yoonjin and Areum. Judging by the way he talk, his actions, and his clothes, he must be Yoonjin's year bully.

"What did you call me?" Yoonjin replied, well here we go again. "Say that again to my face." Yoonjin demanded.

"With pleasure, dipsh*t." the bully said to Yoonjin. And of course that hot-tempered kid starts hitting the damn bully. The two fought fiercely and there are no teachers or lecturer around.

"Babe, go and stop them." Chaewon said to me.

"He got this, it's only 1 on 1" right then the bully got punched on his nose and that mad him bleed. His friends that were only watching the two started hitting Yoonjin.

"You were saying.." Chaewon said.

"My big mouth just had too." I replied before giving Chae my stuff and started walking through the frozen crowd. As I reached the fight scene, I pulled Yoonjin away and stood in front of them. The bullies friends know what that means, however Yoonjin didn't, so Yoonjin started rushing towards the bully to punch him again. And sh*t he did, rather than getting the two side punch each other again, I decided to slap my brother. Luckily that knocked some sense to his damn mind. As I slapped Yoonjin, the bully side stood down and walked away.

"Hyung what the fudge? He started it. Why did you slap me?" Yoonjin asked as I pulled him towards Chaewon and Areum followed us.

"Let's go Chae." I said simply and Chaewon started to follow me too.

"Don't ignore me, it's not my damn fault. That f**ker deserves it." Yoonjin said as I lose my patience.

"Shut up and watch your language, we'll talk about this later." I raised my voice at him.

Kim Chaewon pov

"Shut up and watch your language, we'll talk about this later." Y/N snapped at Yoonjin.

"Y/N, I think we need to take him to the nurse office before we go home." I said to Y/N because he's heading to the car park. Y/N stood frozen in front of the university door for a few seconds.

"Yeah, we should." Y/N agreed with me.

*ring*

"Hello?" I answered the call

"Chaewon-ah, it's Y/N's mom." the person said

"Oh, yes auntie." I replied

"Aish you, I told you just call me mother." Y/N's mom said

"Y-yes, sorry. What is it mother?" I asked

"Can you tell Y/N to come here, him and his brother. Tell Areum to come too, and you too Chaewon-ah." Y/N's mom said

"Okay mother, Y/N and I are buying some coffee, I'll tell him right away mother." I replied

"He's drinking coffee again? Aish that kid, scold him for me Chaewon-ah. I'll see you later Chaewon-ah. Bye~~." His mother said.