What their "Milk" looks and tastes like

Author-Kun: Hahaha my readers will hate me 😅😅😅
Author-Kun's heart: It's ok to write what you want!
Author-Kun's brain: You horny bastard you deserve to go to horny jail. *bonk*
Author-Kun's dic*: You horny bitch I'm in!
.
.
.
.
.

💞Lucifer💞
Lucifer like any normal demon his "juices" are a unique colour. His release is a pretty light grey colour flavour-wise none. He didn't even warn you about demons having different coloured semen. The first time you had sex, you were scared instead of being a cloudy, wispy white it was a dark grey. "That was amazi-AGGHHHHH LUCIFER WHAT IS THIS BLACK STUFF COMING OUT IS IT MY SOUL?!"

🌟Mammon🌟
Mammon, the Avatar of Greed. The demon who is your partner made it rain gold when you blew him you were surprised by the shimmer and how sweet-smelling it was. "Now Mammon this takes a whole new meaning to money shot." "Oi human don't be makin' fun of me now!"

🔹Leviathan🔹
Leviathan's cum was a surprise, his "juices" tasted salty like the sea and the scent was very similar the colour was purple... You thought had a throat infection. still, you were fine with it like your favourite saying goes "spitters are quitters"

💚Satan💚
The 4th brother, Satan had warned you about how demons have different hues of semen and that his seed was a bioluminescent, neon green. Its scent can be compared to books and fury.

🌸Asmodeus🌸
The ever-so-horny Asmodeus, the Avatar of Lust. His cum has no certain taste but it smells like rosewater and has a pink shimmering colour. "Asmo did you actually follow Beel's advice." "What advice (M/C)?" "To eat your make so you're also beautiful on the inside?"

🍔Beelzebub🍔
The oldest of the twins, Beelzebub. His cum has a unique talent it takes the flavour and scent of the last thing he ate. "Mmff Beel your cum... I-it tastes so good, Can I have more~"

💜Belphegor💜
The youngest of the twins, Belphegor. His cum is a sedative, a sleeping agent that is why you normally have 1 round that lasts somewhere along 2-3 hours. "Belphie~ how long can you last so long?" "I slept a lot for you today~"

💘Simeon💘
Believe it or not, this HOLY man has copulated with you. Let me tell you one thing it is MINTY it is COOLING and it is TEAL. "Mmff Simeon it-it TASTESS SHOOO GUUUDD"

❕ ⚠️ LUKE IS OLDER IN THIS JUST IMAGINE THAT THE EXCHANGE PROGRAM HAPPENED TEN YEARS LATER!⚠️❕

🐶Luke🐶
This holy gentleman only makes love with you sometimes but when he releases you make sure to taste it cuz it tastes sweet, he says it tastes like honey you, say it tastes like syrup. "Luke, why do you taste so sweet?" "Why do YOU taste so sweet (M/C)?"

💞Diavolo💞
The soon-to-be-sovereign of the Devildom, The one and only Diavolo. This lover's cum tastes like wine and berries which matches the colour of his release. "Dia daddy please release it in my mouth you taste so... Delicious~" "Anything for you dear~"

Barbatos
The butler to the Demon Lord, Barbatos, his cum tastes like tea with the scent being slightly sweet with floral undertones. "Barbatos please let me taste you~"

🌠Solomon🌠
The immortal human mage who has god knows how many pacts, Solomon this man likes to shower your body with his release its smell and tastes like normal while it's appearance can be described like ten thousand shining stars on a dark purple background. "Solomon even your cum is magical, what part of you isn't"

Small A/N do y'all play arknights because my next H/C will be based on that game.

And please meet my M/C his name is Daedalus but the bros and everyone calls him Sol (Can you guess why?)