[25] Flying Machines

Beyond this point, this story will not follow the manga at all! Thank you!

Reader POV (1 month later...)

I was looking at the map of all the kingdoms, trying to see the weak points to get back.

"We'll start right here," I said to the surviving soldiers, my eyes dull with anything but determination

"We'll start right here," I said to the surviving soldiers, my eyes dull with anything but determination. "I believe we can claim back our kingdom. Who's with me?"

My people in the room raised their fists reinforced with my ice magic, cheering loudly.

"For the pride of our kingdom!"

"For the honor of our ancestors!"

I stood up and Yuno followed me, eager to talk his battle strategies out.

"Ne, (y/n)? I was thinking we should locate the sovereign's beacon. I heard from legends that it's magical power is untamed. If we can get ahold of that, then we would have the upper hand."

I thought for a moment and climbed onto the airship that was specifically designed by Commander Navin's crew to be able to travel long distance in a short amount of time and use magical concentration from the pilot, unless they had anti-magic like Asta.

"That sounds fine."

Yuno nodded and rushed off to go tell the Clover Citizens.

Ever since the war started, the Diamond kingdom found certain crystals in the mines that granted the power to boost one's power and use it to control large objects like the planes.

Under Commander Navin's instruction, I made it manditory for all Diamond citizens to learn basic flight mechanisms in addition to repairs.

Truly, we were going through an industrial revolution that profited our country's treasury as the other two kingdoms in the Tri-Alliance pact all wanted a piece of the action.

"Perfect." I harnessed myself in my Diamond Falcon X1, or simplified to DFX1.

As I was the leader of the country, I made sure I was in the front lines despite Langris's insistance that I wasn't.