A new friend and two surprises

(Point of view Harry)

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Maybe I misjudged her. Oh, Potter! You idiot! I have to apologize to her ...

(Oreo view)

"Aunt Petunia, what kind of tea is that?" I asked. "Oh, do you like it? That's peach tea," she says. "Yes, it was delicious! Thank you!" I thanked you and went upstairs. In front of the door I paused. Should I really go in there? Or would I rather sleep somewhere else? No, pull yourself together, Oreo! I went in and sat me on my bed. Harry straightened up: "I think I have to apologize to you. I misjudged you ..." It was clear, as soon as you get your wand out, they are at your feet. "It's okay, you must have been through bad things if you react like that.", I said. "Well ...""Yes?""Which school do you actually go to? At least not Hogwarts. ", He changed the subject." Not yet. I'm going to Hogwarts after the holidays. ", I replied. "Cool, what year?" He asked. "4th year and you 3rd right?" I said. He nodded. "I'm Harry and you?" "Orélie, but call me Oreo," I said, holding out my hand to him. He took it: "Nice to meet you, Miss Cookie!" "The joy is all mine!" I grinned. Suddenly I heard something. I waved my wand, which was decorated with floral tendrils, the door opened and Dudley crashed into the room. I put my wand away. "Oh Dudley, didn't mom teach you not to overhear others?" I said arrogantly. "Um ... Yes ... No ...", he pushed around. "Then see that you win land!", I said in a calm voice, but with a dangerous undertone. Dudley was gone faster than the cookie jar could have been said. "When you talk like that, you have a mixture of Prof. Snape and Malfoy!" Said Harry. I didn't know who they were, but Snape would have to be a teacher, or rather a professor. I was talking to Harry, all evening into the night, about Hogwarts and its friends. He told me he got on well with the Weasley family. Just mentioning their name made me shiver. At everything I went with this family was already busy. The youngest son in particular was bad ...

(Point of view Harry)

I wake up early, she was still asleep. I got up quietly, crept into the bathroom and got ready. When I went back into the room she mumbled to me: "I'm already awake ...""Yes, I see," I said. Suddenly she started up with lightning speed. "Careful, closet!" I shouted, but too late. She had cut her head in. She rubbed her head, contorted with pain. I went to the kitchen, after all, had to make breakfast. After a short time it came down too. She was holding a cell phone like the one Dudley had been given. Apparently she was writing to someone ...

(Oreo view)

--------------------------

sorry that the news on are German ....