24

⚠️𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ⚠️
𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬. 𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗞

Amelia's Pov

Ring. Ring. I heard getting woken up. Who is calling me at- oh its 2 pm. " hello" I said not looking at the name." hey Meli" I realized it was Melo." oh its you Melo sorry. whats up?" I asked." so tonight I'm having a party at my place. do you wanna come?" he said." do I ever turn down parties? Of course" I said." Alright see you then" he said and I said bye before hanging up."heyyy you know you're the best sister right" Gracie, Mathew, and Elizabeth said walking into my room. " what do you need?" I said and they acted surprised." nothing just a ride to Dunkin" Lizzy said and I nodded." go get your shoes" I said and they all ran out the room." annoying behinds" I said putting on my slides." alright Dunkin then I need to go to the mall" I said and they all groaned."so no dunkin?" I said and they all stopped." I call shotgun"Mathew said running to my car. " Can I drive?" Gracie said and I laughed." oh you're serious. nope. you don't have your license and I have a Tesla" I said and she pouted." whatever" she said walking to my car.

At Dunkin

"Meli look its Lamelo Ball" Mathew said and I nodded." do you wanna go to talk to him?" i said knowing the answer. He loves basketball and loves Lamelo."okay wait" I said calling him." hey whats up?" he asked and I walked out the car." so I'm at Dunkin and my brother seen you and he loves you. so can you come to my car?" I said." yeah sure. which one is your car?" he said." the tesla" I said and he looked over and winked." i hate you" I said laughing." what do you guys want?" I said grabbing my phone. They all told me there orders and I ordered it on my phone Knock Knock." Meli Meli its Lamelo Ball" Mathew said excited as Lamelo opened the door. " someone explain how Lamelo Ball is at the car?" Lizzy said walking out the car. So Mathew loves Lamelo for basketball and the girls love him because he's "cute". Ew. Talking about cute people, I should call Bryson." hey baby" he said in his morning voice." oh I forgot time gaps but its 11 am" I said laughing." whatcha doing?" I said switching to facetime." I was sleep" he said." where's Clover?" I asked ignoring the fact he peobably wanted to sleep." Clover" he yelled and I heard little footsteps." hi cutie" I said as he passed Clover the phone." hi Meli. can I show you something?" she said running to her room." look I made more paintings of you and daddy" she said flipping the camera. This kid knows how to control a phone more than me." wow thats great" I said." thank you" she said as Bryson walked in." Meli look at this" Lamelo yelled as Bryson came to the camera. Great timing." wait one second" I said to Bryson and Clover." what?" I said rolling down the window." he watched my show" Lamelo said excited pointing to Mathew." sure we watched it because we both were obsessed with you. Me not anymore" I said." you used to like me?" Lamelo said and I rolled my eyes." nahh it was a celebrity crush when I was young. you're ugly now" i said rolling up my window." sorry bout that" I said." you used to like him" he said and I nodded." to a 15 through 16 year old girl. he's cute im sorry" I said and he laughed." so not to a 18 year old?" he said."nah I already went through my obsessed with basketball players phase. now I like rappers" I said and he nodded." oh okay" he said. About 10 minutes more, me and Bryson hung up and Lamelo and the kids stopped talking." see you later k" he said and I nodded." Dang amelia got all the boys" Lizzy said." I have one boy and that's all I need" i said and they said awww." so how are you and Mikey" I said to Gracie." um we broke up" she said." wait why?" I said." he cheated on me with Serenity again" she said." I was in LA. I could have taken a quick break to San Diego and beat his behind" I said and she laughed." that's the laugh I missed" I said."  You guys just wanna go home and watch Disney movies until I leave to the party" I said and they all said yes as I did a u-turn. I have 20 dresses I don't need more." ok Gracie you have pillow duty. Mathew go pick out a movie, Lizzy get drinks, and I'll get popcorn" I said and they all ran to do their jobs. We used to do this with our mom as her cancer got worse and she loved disney movies. We even did it the night she died because we knew she didn't have much longer. " hey si-" i said stopping because Lizzy was crying." hey whats up?" I said hugging her." i miss her so much Amelia" she said and I realized she talking about mom. " aww we all do but she would hate if we cried" I said and it was true. She told me to make sure they never cried because she would hate to see her babies cry." I know and I try so hard" she said and she was right. I never seen Lizzy cry about mom before and she typically is the one comforting the rest of us." come on we can make ice cream floats IF you stop crying" I said and she smiled wiping her tears." alright" I said grabbing the ice cream. " ice cream floats" Mathew said sitting on the couch jumping." sit" I said and passed him his drink." here you go" I said passing Gracie her drink." alright which movie did you pick?" I said sitting next to Mathew and the girls sat on the floor." Frozen" he said." alrighty everyone good" I said and they all nodded.

3 hours later

We watched all of Frozen and we are now playing a very serious round of UNO." ha I won"I said putting my last card down." no fair" Mathew said putting his cards down." dude you had a draw 4. you should have used that" I said tickling him." Meli stop" he said as I felt hands on my neck." ahh" I screamed seeing the twins behind me." i hate you guys" i said breathing heavily 10 minutes later."alright put go get ready. Make Lamelo ball my brother in law" Gracie said pushing me upstairs.

"woah" Gracie said looking at me

"woah" Gracie said looking at me." who's that?" I said pointing to the boy she was on facetime with." just a boy from school" she said blushing." ohh it's like that" I said and she nodded." my uber's here" I said walking out after telling Gracie all the rules." hey uber" I said to Lonzo." how much you paying me?" he said." um nothing but a pat on the shoulder" i said patting his shoulder." i'll take it" he said pulling off." up in the choppa, hitting the chacha" I sung as we pulled up to the party. We got out and I walked in the house. God there are a lot of people here." Meli" Lamelo said hugging me. He smelt like liquor, weed, and cologne. " hey Melo you good?" I asked and he nodded." i'm perfectly fine" he said walking away." i'm gonna go get something to drink" I said walking to the kitchen." hey you're Meli right" a boy said and I nodded." i'm kelly oubre" he said." i knew I recognized you. why you out here?" i asked." oh i was just on vacation and Melo asked me to pull up" Kelly said and I nodded. At this point I was kinda drunk and a little high not gonna lie." wanna dance?" i slurred grabing his arm." i guess I have no choice" Kelly said walking with me. The rest of the night is a blur all I remeber is dancing with Kelly and then going home.