Chapter 31

THE END- CHAPTER 31
LOCATION: LA HOSPITAL

"I've got a pregant woman in labor" Bryson yelled carrying a groaning Amelia. "ok ok what are your names?" the lady at the front desk asked as nurses took Amelia onto a wheelchair . "um Bryson Potts and Amelia Monet Jackson" Bryson said as Amelia cried out for him. "look i'll do the paperwork" Bryson's mom said walking Clover in and hugging her son. "where's mommy going?" Clover cried. "she's going to have your baby sisters" Bryson said kissing Clover's head and running to Amelia. "baby i'm here" he said and Amelia just cried in response. "ok we're gonna bring you to a room" one of the nurses said pushing Amelia in the wheelchair she was in. " i can't do this" Amelia said and i shook my head. "yes you can" Bryson said putting the love of his life into a hospital robe. " look i'm gonna go get Clov-" Bryson started as Amelia grabbed his arm cutting him off. "i can't let her see me like this. she'll worry about me" she said and Bryson sat down again. "ok baby then I won't" Bryson said sitting down watching Wild'n Out with her. "ok i think we're ready" the nurse said and all of Amelia's muscles tensed up. She was so scared of messing up and something happening to her or her baby. Her mom had 3 miscarriages between the twins and Matt and everytime it hurt her so much. "Bryson what if something goes wrong?" Amelia said and Bryson got up without answering her. "what the hell are you doing in here?" Bryson's mom said. "i need the necklace Clover has on" he said. Amelia gave Clover a necklace her mom had worn and she always felt at peace when she had it. "ok here. now go back to Amelia" His mother said giving it to him. "baby i'm back" he said and Amelia almost jumped out of the bed and beat the living day out of him. "where the hell did you go I was scared?" she said and he passed Amelia the necklace. She stopped complaining as she looked at the necklace. Tears started to pour out of her eyes as she thought of her mom. "thank you so much" she said and the doctor told her it was finally time. "you got this baby" Bryson said kissing her head. "ok one 5 push. one. two. three. four. push" the doctor said and Amelia grabbed Bryson's hand and screamed before pushing. Bryson hated seeing Amelia in pain but 10 minutes of hell for their beautiful daughters was worth it. "one more time. three. two. push" the doctor said and the world stopped. The first cries of their daughter. Bryson wasn't there for Clover's birth so this was very special. Time felt like it was in slo-mo as the doctor put the baby on Amelia's chest. The babygirl had brown beautiful eyes like Amelia and was a beautiful light-tone. Bryson could have stared at the baby forever but they had another one to push for. "ok on 5" the doctor said and they repeated the whole process until Bryson heard the beautiful cries again. The baby looked identical to the first one and Bryson was ecstatic because they looked like their mother. "baby" Amelia said and Bryson came of their thoughts. "they're beautiful" Bryson said and they both started crying. "so do we have names picked out?" the nurse asked. "Brianna Jayla Potts and Tiyanna Jasmine Potts" Amelia said and the nurse put them in Bryson's arms. "hi babies" Bryson said feeling the brown silky hair on their heads. "i'm gonna go get Clover i'll be right there" Bryson said walking back to the waiting room. "hey they're here" he said seeing the twins and Matt in the room. "babies" Clover said and Bryson nodded as the whole family walked to the hospital room. "those are my baby sisters" Clover asked and I nodded putting her on the bed with Amelia. "that Brianna and that's Tiyanna" Amelia explained. "you sure know how to make cute babies" Bryson's mom whispered to her son. "well i mean i am a pretty fine man" Bryson said. "i love you guys" Amelia said and everyone hugged her and Amelia smiled thinking of how it all started with a "hey mamas" comment. 

Stevie Speaks

So the end made me cry lol. I just want to say thank you guys for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. This ending took so long because i needed it to be perfect. You guys have helped me so much through some stuff because this book was an escape from everything bad in the world. I I love you guys and damn I'm really crying because the story of Amelia and Bryson is over. Well byeeee expect a new book next week or in a few days. Peace, Stevie. Also be kind to one another because if we all chip in some kindness the world will be alot better.