a/n

so i have come to a number of sad realizations.

1. that there aren't enough Asian characters in books, movies, and TV shows. Unfortunately Julie and the Phantoms is one of those shows.
2. that almost all oc's in the jatp fanfics that ive read are white
3. that there aren't enough LGTBQ+ characters.

so i decided to make a jatp fanfic with an Asian main character who has a LGTBQ+ storyline!

i will also be writing this as a version of season 1 but with my oc's and will title each chapter with the episode it's set in.

this book is partially inspired by cocastyle 's book bright. as well as mikaylamtorrence 's book perfect harmony. go check them out if you haven't already!

i also don't know how often ill be able to update as i want y'all to have quality chapters and i'm also in school so it might be 2 days might be 2 weeks i really don't know and apologize in advance.

i hope you enjoy and if this gets even 10 reads i will be so fucking happy. probably a good time to mention that i curse a lot so my characters will as well. if you are uncomfy with that i kindly advise you to leave.

also i am aware that the actress who plays my main character is "only" half Chinese. please understand that she was the only actress i could find to fit the role and i am not trying to whitewash the character. ok? ok!

-all the love 💖 Zaggie (also the image at the top is my cat who is the cutest cat on earth fight me so i wanted to share her with you all. her name is chelsea)