9

A.N. I apologize in advance for all the movie references.

If you've never seen the princess bride you are missing out on the funniest movie ever made. Believe it or not, it's a comedy; not a romcom. Watch the trailer. Or the Movie. Or both.

Before Pirates of the Caribbean there was The Princess Bride.

And, if you like boyxboy in any fashion, you'll love the movie at the end of this chapter.

Pic is a Prospective Gladriel?

————————————————

*Enric*

"Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?"

"If there are we'll all be dead!"

I laughed my head off like the dork I am as the giant launched the human filth we'd picked up into a temporary holding cell. The human police would come round to collect him...eventually.

"You just wiggled your finger. That's wonderful," he mocked, wagging one at me.

I guess I probably 'could have' helped. But that's what brutes are for!

"Ah, now. And I was about to tell you 'You have a great gift for rhyme.'"

"Yes, yes, some of the time."

I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. Giant finally decides to start talking and all he does is quote my favorite movie of all time.

"Best. Movie. Ever!" I wiped the tears out of my eyes as I caught my breath and attempted to stand again.

"I only just saw it last night."

"WHAT?!"

My shock was the size of Mount Everest's tits.

"That's why I could recite it so well. I couldn't sleep, so I watched some of your movies. I hope you don't mind."

"Are you kidding?! How have you lived without seeing 'The Princess Bride' before?!"

His big dopey smile lit up his face. He looked much better with his happy on.

"We're watching it again tonight! Twice!" I threatened.

He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Come on, we're late for football practice. We have a bunch of grunts in need of a serious grey matter workout."