Tyler/Xander Lemon-made

Some lemon, bondage, and drugged sex. Soft trigger warnings.

*Xander*

"Did you make him sleep on the floor all night?!"

Amanda's new beau was raising a fuss after he nearly stepped on me walking out of the master bedroom in the morning. I could have slept on the couch, but the children's bedrooms were upstairs with the master bedroom and I wanted to between my kids and whatever stranger my wife kept overnight, even if he did come off as harmless and naïve.

"He chose to sleep there on his own. No one made him do anything." I could hear that tone in her voice, she was angry. Her boy had just chided her, in front of me, where our kids could hear, over something she felt had nothing to do with her. Like as not, I would be the one feeling the brunt of her temper.

"Amanda," the boy spoke to her the way you spoke to a child who should know exactly what they did wrong. Except, Amanda was not a child, and that tone would do nothing but enrage her, not edge her into admitting what she had 'done wrong'.

I was actually with her on this one. My overly obsessive caution had never resulted in anything but bruises when I was tripped over on the way out the door to work. As much as I disliked my mate, she was intuitive and responsible enough not to bring home anyone who would be a threat to our children...she just manipulated otherwise ordinary men into hating the shit out of me. I'm not sure how she did it, but I'm sure each of her horrid manipulations were built out of truths, just very one-sided truths out of context.

In this case, my wife had not asked me to sleep outside the bedroom door, and she actually was more likely to wake up if her bed partner tossed his sleep than I was to wake up being stepped over – I was just a much heavier sleeper that way. Sleeping between the stranger and my kids was for my own peace of mind at night. And even if it hadn't been, it was no right of this little fresh out of high school brat to make a spat out of it. He was just as at fault as she was.

"The kids are staying at my mother's tonight," she growled as she stormed past.

I was equally afraid of what it meant for me when she got home and relieved that the kids wouldn't be home to see, hear, or smell any of it.

I made plans to buy cleaning supplies on the way home from dropping the pups off at school.

--------------------

*Tyler*

I lapped at her pussy, but apparently, a virgin like me wasn't very good at oral. Moving on, hopped up and hasty with whatever she's given me, I put the condom on, and stuck myself inside her. It was warm, not particularly tight, but she'd had three kids. Not that I had anything to compare it to.

Amanda, though, was thrashing and moaning theatrically. I couldn't tell what I was doing that she was reacting to. Still, it didn't take long before I came. I came out of my euphoria to find Amanda glaring at me. So, like any good man, I got to work with my fingers to push her over the edge, more than once.

It was only then, when she turned away from me, ignoring my newly raging hard-on , that I finally became aware of another, present, scent in the room with us. Any other time I would have been horrified to find my mates husband tied up in the closet, watching the whole time I fucked his wife. At the moment, my thoughts were all disorganized.

Embarrassment. Had he seen me come prematurely? Competition. How big is he? Anger. Was taking my virginity all just a show for his sake? Curiosity. Would he moan like a whore for me? Would he give me an honest reaction?

It must have been the drugs, but the scent of his unwilting arousal mixed with the scent of my mate and my own raging boner...I walked to the closet and ripped away his gag. He said nothing, panting at me. I stepped around the tattered remains of his pajamas before embracing him from behind, playing with his nipples before making my way down to his cock. He hissed quietly, turning his head away from me. I enjoyed his small, quiet, honest reactions he gave me as I touched him, caressed him, teased him.

I left him for a moment and came back with the bottle of oil Amanda and I had brought up for lube but never used. I don't know what came over me then, lubing up and working my finger inside of him. I even only paused for a moment when it dawned on me exactly how...dirty what I was doing at that moment was.

I should bring a enima kit over next time, was all I could think of, several fingers inside of him at this point. My victim making much effort not to make much noise at all, his arousal intoxicating me.

"Just say no," I warned him. Realizing I hadn't asked consent yet. He bit his lip, saying nothing.

I found a spot inside him that made his cock twitch when I pressed it. I worried that spot, ignoring his shaft for a while. Until his soft whimper was my undoing.

With the scent of my mate still pervading the outside room, exciting my wolf, I lubed up my cock and slipped it inside her husband, painfully slow, careful not to hurt him. I jacked his length to distract him from the pain. Bottoming out, I rocked just the slightest bit for what felt like forever, but was probably only seconds, before I just had to move. He felt too good, too tight. His reactions were far from distracting, as Amanda's had been. His moans, whimpers, the subtle shifts of his body were small, fleeting, honest, and quite frankly arousing. When I did something that hurt he gave just enough reaction to let me know without discouraging me; the same with when I did something he liked. I eventually found a way to move inside him that hammered that magic button inside him. As soon as I began hitting that AND wanking him...he came. It was like a magic hand was spasming around my cock. I gasped and moaned as he came. As soon as he was done, I let go of his over sensitized dick and fucked him, rocking over that spot, until I came inside him.

God, it had been so good to feel his orgasm clamp down on me, to know he came first, to watch his cock leak like a faucet as I fucked him, even after he came.

My wolf whimpered in guilt. I whipped the condom off, put on a third, and tried for another disappointing session with my mate herself. I ended up kicked out of the bed for trying to take her ass. So, donning a fourth condom, I made my way back to the closet, released the delicious creature inside from his duct tape, and took him doggy-style on the closet floor. He came for me, he enjoyed me, he cuddled with me on the closet floor when it was done.

So why was my wolf so adamant we get back to his mate? I wish my wolf and I could go back to being one being. This was getting too confusing.

------------------

A.N. Have I made a mistake in including this section? In going this direction?