ᴋᴀʀɪɴ ᴜᴢᴜᴍᴀᴋɪ

Name: Karin Uzumaki

Year:                        2nd Year(prequel)

                                 3rd Year(currently)

Birth date: June 20 

Sex:             Female

Age:             17(prequel), 18(currently)

Height:                 166 cm

Weight:                  45.8 kg

Blood type:           AB

Classification:       Semi-grade 1 Sorceror (Current Pending Promotion)

 Affiliation:            Uzumaki Clan

                               Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

 Team:                   Team Hakari

Clan:                      Uzumaki Clan

Personality:

Karin has a fluctuating personality; she will appear tough and in control at times, to the point of being violent and critical, and at other times will appear highly flirtatious. She has known Toge Inumaki and Panda since they were kids, and does try to control her temper around the two.

Appearance:

 Karin has crimson eyes, fair skin, and the characteristic red hair of the Uzumaki Clan, which she wears in an unusual hairstyle: her hair is short and spiky on the right side, while longer and straight on the left side.

 She wears brown narrow glasses, which have a serrated blade hidden in them, and her outfit consists of a lavender uniform that exposes her navel, short black shorts, and long black thigh high stockings with black sandals.

 Her chest, neck and arms are covered with bite marks that result from people biting her to heal, and all of which are hidden by her uniform.

Ability(s):

 Karin possesses a unique ability called the Minds Eye of the Kagura, which allows her to sense any targets' chakra/cursed energy signature. Gojou Satoru states that her sensory abilities are unlike any other.

Karin appears able to detect chakra targets without any conscious effort. Using this ability, Karin can detect the presence of others, easily discerning a specific individual, even its species, from a great distance, letting her easily track the target.

She can determine the size of a target's chakra/cursed energy reserves and its potency, and even tell when someone was lying because their dishonest emotions cause their chakra/cursed energy to fluctuate. Karin can also tell if one is trapped in an genjutsu/illusion, including herself.

Similarly, she can completely conceal her own chakra from others. However, she cannot use her chakra for other feats while doing so, thereby disabling her own abilities.

As a direct descendant of the Uzumaki Clan, Karin has a remarkably powerful life-force. This gives her an immense longevity, and tremendous reserves of chakra and vitality. Her inherit life-force also grants powerful healing capabilities, allowing her to mend wounds and regenerate quickly.

 Even more, by herself and consuming some of her chakra, her healing becomes instantaneous. Likewise, she can heal others by letting them bite her.

 However, it is dangerous for her to use that ability more than a few times a day, and as a consequence, she is left with presumably permanent bite marks.

Stemming from her Uzumaki chakra, Karin is able to materialise an incomplete version of the Admantine Sealing/Attacking Chains  in combat.

Intelligence:

Karin is quite intelligent. With her extensive knowledge at her disposal, she can come up with brilliant strategies that contribute to her missions.

She is analytical, capable of quickly deducing the basics of a complex technique such as a Territorial Expansion.