ᴀʀɪꜱᴀ ᴜᴏᴛᴀɴɪ

Name:              Arisa Uotani

Gender:           Female

Age:                 17(prequel), 18(currently)

Height:           168 cm / 5'6

Weight:          47 kg / 103.6 lb

Hair Color:    Blonde 

Eye Color:     Brown 

 Blood Type:  O

Year:                 2nd Year(prequel), 3rd Year(currently)

Astrological Sign:  Aquarius

Personality:

As a young, troubled teenager, Arisa used to be very grumpy and violent, and developed anger issues from a young age.

Arisa is now a fun-loving, cool, tough, and stand-offish former gang-member who always tries to get some fun out of something, even when things seem to get rough.

 While she can be short-tempered and aggressive, traits she shares with Karin, she is surprisingly very emotional and cries easily about things most people wouldn't; when she thinks about old people buying their meals at a convenience store (even though she admits they must think nothing of it).

While she is occasionally aloof and emotionally closed off, she is warm, friendly, and deeply loyal towards her friends and loved ones.

 Arisa also acts like a big sister figure, and while she has moved on from her past, she never forgot what it taught her. She uses her own experience being a gang-member to help other people, such as lecturing three middle school-aged. 

This proved to be effective, as they began respecting Arisa and even began calling her "Ane-sama".

On the other hand, she is frigid and hostile towards anyone that gets on her nerves, primarily Gojou Satoru, and even occasionally brings out a metal pipe whenever she feels the need to protect her Underclassmen.

Arisa is noted to be very direct, tomboyish, as she even the pronoun "boku" (which is normally a masculine pronoun in Japanese). She is brash, headstrong, never beats around the bush, and isn't easily shamed.

Appearance:

Arisa is a fair-skinned teenage girl of average build and above average height, who has a pair of brown eyes. She is known for her tall stature, yet wishes to be even taller.

 She has straight, upper back-length, blonde hair, which she either leaves untied or into a low ponytail at the back. She has long, "M-shaped" bangs which frame her face and occasionally cover her right eye.

 Sometimes, she wears hairclips to clear her bangs from her face. It is mentioned how if she grew a bit taller she could be a model, implying she is good-looking.

Arisa is often depicted in her standard school uniform, with a white shirt underneath and a rather long skirt which goes down to her ankles.

 Outside of school, she likes wearing purple nail polish, 3/4 sleeves, and black shoes with white pants.

Ability(s):

Martial Arts:

 Arisa is noteworthy for her unique fighting style, with a strong focus on minimizing the advantages of larger, stronger opponents through kicks, throws, and holds. She states that her father taught her this style, and during their time in training together, she teaches it to Okkotsu Yuta.

She is known to be very good at hand to hand combat, beating even Maki Zen'in at this.

Arisa wields a long metal pipe in battle, which she uses in tandem with her Martial Arts.

Ability: Equal Curse:

Everyone within eyesight of Arisa becomes as strong as the average strength of all the people in Arisa's peripherals.

 So it doesn't matter if someone had the ability to punch through a building, if in a room with 50 babies, they'll be as weak as a small toddler.

 Similarly, if someone covers up all the babies, the person will retain their strength. It also works with curse powers and curses, the weaker the general curse ability of the average population, the shittier the curse user/curse's ability is.

 So if you put someone like Jogou in Shibuya, all he'd be able to do is make matchstick fires come outta his fingers.

Revealing her ability will raise the averaging power exponentially, so if he targets a group of people, with Jougo, all he can do is blow smoke, walk and jab at people.

Weakness? Eyesight and the strength of the total populace.