A Bad Moon Rising

* 5 years ago*

''Daddddd!'' I call out fear evident in my voice. Looking down seeing my normal blue hands and arms have turned into (Y/s/c).  'What in the actual hell '   I think to my self. My dad comes swinging in like normal, once he lays he's eyes on me they grow to the size of saucers. ''Neytiri'' my dad calls for my mom. I know I am short for a Navi only topping the scales at 8 ft 7 in. 

'' Yes'' my mother calls to my dad. Mom does the sign for I see you. Not just I see you but, I see who you are. She just has by pinching her fingers together and going from the top of her forehead down and releasing her fingers. She turns to do the same to me her eyes widen in fear or realization I cannot tell which, that scares me. She looks at my dad it almost looks as if they're trying to communicate between their mind giving each other different glances. My dad raising his eyebrow, my mom tilting her head in return, if the situation was any different I would have been included. Then all of a sudden realization has dawned upon them, they look down at me suddenly terrified.

''(Y/N)" My dad starts '' how are you able to breathe?" 

I take a deep breath in through the nose and out through my mouth. "Fine I guess." I stopped for a second."How tall are you guys?" I'm having to crane my neck to even look at their heads.

''Honey'' my dad starts but pauses for a second to look at my mom ''There's an old part of our history you need to know cuz I think it may have something to do why you look human.''

''Jake, are you sure she is ready? I mean this is a big part of the Clans history. I-I-I'' she Trails off at the end.

My dad walked over to my mom gently grabbing the back of her neck with his hand and bringing their foreheads together. Is a sweet and touching moment between the two I can tell.

''She's going to have to get ready for a really big history lesson'' Dad comments slightly chuckling.

(((* wipe sweat from brow* whew I finally got that out to you guys better actually reading this. let me know where I can do better and if any of y'all want to give me some constructive criticism I would like that very much. Thank you bye😘😘😘😘)))