3.

It was the next morning , i remembered nothing from last night , i hope i didnt do anything stupid. I was really wasted . I get up and put on a grey top with black skinny jeans and grey vans .
I leave my hair down , brush my teeth and do make up . I grab my bag and get my mom to drive me to school .

When i arrive in school i hear a couple of whispers and giggles . Uh oh , what did i do ? "Hey " Nash said . "Hi " i said . I felt his lip crash onto mine , i immediately pull away . "Nash what are you doing ?" I said . "What you did to me at the party , and a lot more " he said laughing . "What ? What did i do ? " i said . " Well you kinda made out with me and stuck your tongue down my throat " he said chuckling . "Did I ? Oh my god i must have been fucking wasted because i wouldn't do that in real life " i said .

Nash's pov :

Briana's words were like a punch in the face . She wouldn't do that in real life . "Gee thanks " I said quietly . "I didn't mean it like that " I said . "Well what did you fucking mean Briana ?!" He said shouting . "I mean we would never work out , im a good girl and your just worth-" she stopped there . "Worthless ? " i said . "That wasnt what i was going to say " she said . "Oh really " i laughed . "Tell me then , what were you gonna say ? " . She thought for a second . "Okay that was what i was going to say , but i mean look at you , your a mess , piercings and fucking tattoos " she said . "Last-night you said my tattoos were hot and wanted your name to be one of them " I said . "Well i was wasted ! " she said .

"You know what Briana ? "
"What?"
"I think i preferred the wasted you , shes not as big of a judgemental bitch "

And with that i was out the door .

A/n : ahh im sorry it was bad 😬 but anyways x i hope you liked it💕