2.

"Hey, is this seat taken?"
Said the...the man. The stunning man with...gorgeous eyes, so deep and bright and- I clear my throat when I realise I'd been staring and hurry to reply, "Yes! Yes of course. Absolutely no problem. None at all...heheh"
Why didn't I just shut up after 'yes'?!!
I started to move my work things off of the small tables but an arm reached out, "No no its fine, you can continue with this." He smiled and sat, taking out his phone and I got back to my work.

As a graphic designer and digital art creator, my work is often messily placed on surfaces. I always loved art, it connects deeply within. I can express my emotions...and obsessions. I sell prints and online copies of my art for a living. It was always my dream as a young aspiring artist, but money hasn't always been there to help me progress. Thankfully since moving to Seoul for university on scholarship and now living here permanently, I can earn money from doing what I love.

I continued to try build on my ideas of my next print but nothing seemed to fit. I sighed and got out previous pieces with the intent to light a fire of inspiration. Then I closed my eyes to look at everything with hopefully a new approach. When I opened them, out of the corner of my eye I saw the man looking at the art I'd laid on the small tables on the back of the seats in front. He had a slight look of wonder and admiration, or maybe I was just imagining it. Either way he was thoroughly analysing each detail.

He looked at me directly and spoke softly, "I hope you don't mind, but you seem to be bemused by your art currently," he can read me too well, "so in the mean time I'd just like to tell you how beautiful these pieces are."
I internally screamed. A man so beautiful himself suggesting that I, myself created something of beauty?

I smiled graciously in return, "thank you so much! I am so stumped right now."
"I understand. Well not on a level of understanding of a fellow painter, but from experience as an artist of...different forms. It can be difficult to find away out of an
art-block" Though I wasn't sure what art form he meant, I decided not to show too much interest into his life. We only just met.
"Exactly, do you have any ideas perhaps?"

The train pulled up to the next station. He sat and intensely thought about his answer. I took this time to appreciate his presence. A dark grey Hugo Boss overcoat, the buttons on the sleeves giving it away and cashmere scarf appearing to be Burberry by the tartan design. Though I can't afford this lavish clothing, I know a thing or two from when I was an intern at a fashion magazine company. Yeah...didn't quite work out.

"Hey! Intern! Come over and help Mr Cho with his suit." The secretary said as she answered a call and walked out of the room. Well what do I do now? I have a mug of coffee in my hand that I was strictly told not to put on a surface as it will damage it. I'll have to just hold on really tight. I walk as fast as possible over to the man. This man is extremely tall. I straighten up his tie while he stands using his phone, without even caring to look at me once. I start to walk backwards in attempt to not spill the coffee but forget the small step back up to the other of the conjoined rooms. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no- the backs of my feet against the step cause me to lunge forward in attempt to save myself. I fell onto Mr Cho and the liquid seeped into his suit. "I'm so sorry! I'll go get some tissue-"
The secretary was walking back in "sorry for the delay Seungyoun, we need to leave in ten minu- WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!"
I stood and bowed and returned to see Mr Cho with a shocked face to say the least.
"This was the limited edition Dolce and Gabbana! It's ruined! Everything is ruined."
I looked back at the woman who turned to me with a disgusted look on her face, "you, get out now." Never have I returned since.

After returning to the present from these traumatic memories, I saw the man staring out the window. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he smiled at me. "I have an idea for what you should draw, what about..."

"...a butterfly!"