Chapter 1, 😈-a deathly suprise-✨

Celestia's POV before death;

"Perhaps we will see eachother again in my next life" i say holding kyokos hand  A/N YES I KNOW SHE DOESNT SAY THIS EXACTLY just smile and wave. and i did. Bye guys...Ill miss you! and then everything went black

Kyokos POV;

i nod at her statement and i try to speak but i cant. ill miss you.. i try my hardest to keep my poker face on. why is she smiling? i suddenly see a car behind her.. i gasp and hold my mouth closed. t-the love of my life ? i whisper quietly but i soon get my act together and go to my dorm. right then and there i cry and cry and cry.untill somebody knocks on my door. "ahem. Yes?" "its me! Makoto!"."oh well then, come on in its unlocked." i said that suprisingly well. "I think we have found somthing you'll like." he then whispers in my ear. My eyes brighten on what he says and i cant help but to jump in his arms and cry. A/N i know she isnt this soft, but i would cry (and i did because my dad died) if someone i loved died.

Makoto's POV;

I told her what i planned. i was glad to see she liked it. we all could she how much she was holding back her tears. I suddenly feel heavy, i look and she kyokos crying and hugging me. "this is not like you 'Giri" she signals me to shut up. i giggle. " Byakuya wanted to meet me in the libray. ill be back if you want". "you can go" she says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------