Chapter 2 ❤~Reunited~❤

~time skip~

Kyokos POV;

I hope this works. this has to work! it will work...right? i put my best poker face on and walked over to the library to meet with everyone. we came up with a plan and started.

~Few days later~

I walked over to the tubes we built. "are you sure this is going to work, because by the looks of it, as i investigate we need stronger builds.". "Lighten up Kiri!" Aoi said. I smiled for her. after all, her girlfriend just drank poisen. i mumbled something. im pretty sure i said " Can we do Celeste first?". I have this huge feeling they heard me and are probobly going to do her last. "Can we do Miss Lair first!?" Aoi says impatietly. (Which is not normal). So they have me use the glove that she touched (that i havent washed or put on because they told me not to) to get DNA from it. A huge ZAP happend i was afraid that my glove was destroyed (for personal reasons self) but somthing so beautiful happend. Celestia was there. I patted her back held back my tears and said (TW, CRINGEEEE)"Welcome back 'soldier'" I said. 

Celestia's POV;

As soon as i heard that line, i remembered everything, "i thought i died" I say, "You did" Kyoko says, "But we revived you!" Hina says. I smiled. "then revive the rest shall we?" we only got a few more when monokuma sees us. the people who we revived are; Mondo (with butter); Chihiro (with his secret);Ishimaru(with his body pillow of mondo);Sakura(with Aois bra);Sayaka(with her clothes). thats all we got. dont ask about Aois. she said 'its personal' we all laugh as she is blushing hard.