The Cave of Dragons

Third Person POV:

As soon as Alexa heard that roar she and Luke turned around and ran towards the noise. She saw a huge giant along with many hellhounds and other monsters at it's side. "I am Mimas, the bane of your father!!!"

"Well, now I'm going to be the bane of you." Alexa replied, snarling with her Carnage voice. "POLTERGIEST'S CURSE!" she screamed.

"What have you done to me?!" Mimas yelled, stumbling around. He fell down on his back.

"Time to end this battle. Well, I could right now but I'd rather have some fun with the hellhounds first." Alexa said, lusting for blood like most hosts of Carnage do. "Can you hold the fatty down for me, Luke?"

"Pretty sure I can." Luke answered before turning the earth into cuffs for Mimas' limbs. "I guess I still have my Ourea powers."

Alexa took her wings out. The red body of carnage surrounded the wings structure with millions of tiny tendrils. "Time to fly." She accelerated into the air, swooping around hellhounds. They jumped up as if they could get a lucky bite in.

The swarm of hellhounds quickly got covered with shadows as Alexa made a hand gesture. There teeth came out even further than before and they started biting each other.

"GET ME OUT OF THESE DAM CUFFS!" I think you can guess who that was.

"I wish there was somewhere where Mimas could feel even more pain and torture than he does in Tartarus." Alexa thought.

"There is. The Cave of Dragons is located only about 2 hours from here. If you can bring him there, he can't escape and you might even find your inner dragon." Carnage said, delighting Alexa.

"Luke, were gonna leave these hellhounds for later." Alexa said.

"Okay, what are we doing?" Luke asked.

"We're gonna go to the Cave of Dragons. They have quite some ability in torturing large creatures and maybe I can even turn into a dragon." Alexa responded.

—Time Skip-2 Hours—

2 hours later, Alexa and Luke were both at the entry of the cave. Roars echoed from the walls inside. "ARE YOU GOING TO FEED ME TO THESE DAM VILE CREATURES!!" Mimas shouted. If your wondering how Mimas got here with them chained to the floor, basically Luke earth-bended the ground to push him with walls and stuff like that. (I don't own Avatar.)

Every dragon turned their head at that. "Oh schist." Luke mentally said. Dragons of all shapes and sizes emerged from the shadows and flew to the body of Mimas.

"Stand back, kid." a blue dragon said to Alexa. Alexa walked backwards bringing Luke with her.

"You can talk?"

"You can understand them?" Luke screamed, trying to get his voice out over roars of pain coming from the bane of Vulcan.

"Us dragons can only be understood by people who have the potential of becoming a dragon. You Alexa, have potential. You have the inner-dragon power." the blue dragon responded. "I am a Turquoise Night Striker . To bring out your dragon form, you must focus on becoming one and bring out your inner dragon."

Alexa stood still. Her eyes circled, like a tornado. She groaned and grunted before the transformation started.

She started getting bigger. Roars emitted from her now huge mouth. She was a... dragon. 

Her wings flapped, she started hovering. She flew out of the cave, circled and came back in.

"Your a Violent Carnage Devourer." the Turquoise Night Striker told Alexa. "You are very violent and your speed is quite incredible. Your strength is off the charts and you are a complete carnivore."

Alexa glided off thinking, "Wow, my life has been a absolute mess the past month and I love it."

Word Count: 624

Picture of Alexa: (I don't own this image.)

)